Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fri-diddly-daily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Rizzo, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Rizzo

Rizzo IncGamers Member

Fri-diddly-daily

Helloooo
    A very early fridaily here from not-so-sunny-but-rainy-cloudy Denmark.
    Bed soon, and up early tomorrow. I'm eating brunch with some friends at around 9-10, showing off my new Iphone 4 wohoo!! :)
    My gf and I are refurbishing our apartment, tho I'm not really in the mood for moving furniture around and collecting new. We are going to a town around a 100 clicks north of here tomorrow though, picking up a new sofa.

Next week it's hiking week for me with me bro in Sweden. Hope it's sunny :)

2. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Re: Fri-diddly-daily

OVG: xbox 360 + grid. Getting some $$$ and cars going. Got the networkingworking, damn firewall. Activated the xbox live (1 month free), big whoopee there's nothing in it so I don't understand why on earth anyone would pay for it. Tried the other racer I bought Juiced 2, my cousin will probably enjoy it cause I sure don't. Played a bit of Bioshock which seemed ok.

D2: On hold, got to get my monies worth out of this new contraption first.

RL: Wish I had one.

3. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

RL: Had a really nice night out with some old friends last night, we couldnt remember how long itd been since the 3 of us had been together but best guess was ~1 year and we slipped back into old patterns easily. Full day of work today and then a nice relaxing evening on the cards. GF still away :(

D2: Most of my D2 time recently has been spent getting my laptop working, and sorting out files etc. today however i should actually be able to put some time in. Have 2 assassins to level and a lot of trav running to do as well.

4. Grapeape

Grapeape IncGamers Member

RL: nothing much going to sleep soon... last night i went out for a few beers and a game of pool with some buddies from work, suprisingly i didn't get hammered like useual... wasn't really in a "woohoo let's party" mood. so that made me rather tired, but foruming e-mail and checking tomarrows weather before sleep.

D2: on hold for now because....

OVG: one of my buddies bought me a copy of neverwinter nights 2, so i could play with him, checking it out now... pretty interesting so far, i'm liking the character customization features it has. so i'll fiddle with ti for a day or two and decide if i like it or not... then again i suppose i can't complain too much seeing as i got it for free :p

5. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

@Grapeape: Make sure you patch NWN2, as I've heard there are some horrible bugs in the release version.

RL: Cancelling my membership with the rudest gym ever. Buying my mum a digital camera and then showing her how to use it as I'm taking mine back to the new house. Last shift (hopefully ever) at Mickey D's later. I won't finish till midnight so at least I won't get egged/abused/attacked by staff. The Walking Dead is awesome, was up till 0230 reading that. Need to rewrite my CV soon.

D2: I doubt it.

OVG: I bought Puzzle Quest 2 on Steam as it looked like a cross between D3 and Bejeweled. Won't actually get around to playing anything though.

6. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: Feeling funky today, disconnected, but other than that I expect usual.

D2: All but decided to start up a trapper for the golden tourney, but then didn't. Maybe this weekend.

RB: As I'm feeling a bit funky, I'll likely discuss some of my funky feelings, then continue on with attempts to reconcile common social/political/economic issues with CI. Can we Universalize rent-a-workers? That is, should all workers everywhere be contracted, everyone, down to the CEO and the owners? Well, this would definitely save the company some money in wages, healthcare costs, and pensions, and would benefit any stakeholders in the company, but I think it would lead to some undesirable consequences: nobody cares about their job, the average worker spends more time worrying about money than working (which leads to health problems, which increases money worries), and so on. But there are some benefits to contract labor, and I don't think we can Universalize a Contract Labor for None any more than we can Universalize Contract Labor for All. (Actually, I do believe we can Universalize Contract Labor for None, but in the rant book I pretend I have no opinion and attempt to come up with proofs for and against, and the prove the proofs (or not), and then prove the proofs of the proofs, and so on and so on. It's actually quite tedious. And now I'm back to the funky. Good times!)

7. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Driving to Costa Mesa (~200miles) today for a weekend party. Shouldn't be much trouble. I get to see my parents, which is typically an ok thing. We'll see.

D2: Druid is exploring every corner of a new map. I'm thinking about devising an objective scoring system for how "good" a map is. If I was a computer science type, I might even make an app that scored a map without even playing it. I have no idea how to accomplish that.

OVG: Came in 2nd out of 1250 players in a $10+1 Texas Holdem game... netted $1700 there abouts. Came at a good time finacially. Took about 7 hours though, so I'm kind of pokered out.

8. nualum

nualum IncGamers Member

RL: work. pack. drive.

D2: Racked a 1.07 LoH this morning, but that'll be it for today/tomorrow. Sunday should resume hunting ethereal weapons...

9. zarqu

zarqu IncGamers Member

RL: Nothing much. Bought some beer for tonight. Exciting stuff.

D2: Definitely. More cows, I guess. I might do some /p8 baalruns, too. I'm expecting a dry spell in the Moo moo farm, though.

10. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc IncGamers Member

RL: Last day of being on band camp staff. I'm always tan in the summer since I ride my bike everwhere, but I'm now bright orange. Joy. Pizza with the ladyfriend soon.

D2: Probably some FREAKIN BEAR action.

OVG: Unlikely, maybe a bit of EQ.

11. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

RL: Five more hours at work, before going home to cook up some carne asada tacos.

D2: Probably some Pit runs with my poisonmancer.

OVG: Been having fun with Fable. Not the biggest game in terms of scope, but a nice sense of humor throughout.

12. Evasive

Evasive IncGamers Member

RL: Decent day at work, good dinner and then watched my football team kick off the new football season as the televised game of the day. AND WE WON!

Happy days indeed.

D2: I loaded it up, but couldn't let it distract me from the football so closed it down.