Fresca

Fresca

Anyone else here drink it? My dad starting buying it for some crazy reason and I have had a few. I think it is definitely better out of a glass and no matter what it has an almost metallic aftertaste.

The color is also disturbing, looks like a glass of water that has sat out too long.

Overall I give it a C+, that aftertaste is just killing me.

On the topic of pop, Nehi is some of the greatest stuff around. The Peach Floats down at camp are amazing. It actually tastes like peach and not like a fake flavor made in a lab.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
What is it? I googled it and got the Coke-a-Cola website and a 404 within it.

I didn't recognize any of those drink names...at all.

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
that aftertaste is from the aspartame(artificlial sweetner). Some studies have actually shown aspartame to be carcinogenic....kinda defeats the purpose of trying to be healthy with sugar-free pop.

ScanMan

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Anyone else here drink it? My dad starting buying it for some crazy reason and I have had a few. I think it is definitely better out of a glass and no matter what it has an almost metallic aftertaste.

Fresca? Geez, next people are going to start drinking Tab again.

I thought they stopped making that crap in the 1970's

piff said:
What is it? I googled it and got the Coke-a-Cola website and a 404 within it.

I didn't recognize any of those drink names...at all.
Fresca is a grapefruit flavored soda according to the can.

Nehi, is a brand that makes Peach, Strawberry, Blue Cream and Grape flavored pop(could be more, I am just saying what I see down at camp). Nehi drinks taste like the real thing, so the grape flavor doesn't taste like a 'grape' medicine.

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't had Fresca for like 10 years and I didn't like it one bit :p

Root beer is great, as is Mountain Dew, but they really need to bring back Jolt. GG 2x caffiene :surprise:

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Fresca goes very well with vodka. And I do mean very weell. vrye vryds welll mann i loveg you guyds seriutsoly yuo guyfs arer the bestst manns. ohggod i thinkk i hav too muchs frescas.