Frenzy speed

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Frenzy speed

Hey all, this is my first post here for Barbs, but I've been reading here for a while and I haven't heard this topic discussed before so I'll ask.

When I'm using Frenzy and I run from monster to monster, I seem to swing faster and faster as I run from small group to small group than if I were to stand still and hack up one big group. In other words, I think that the running speeds up my swings faster than each hit does.

Does any other Frenzier notice this? Or could it just be in my head? :scratch:

Thanks for any feedback...

zalt

Diabloii.Net Member
It sounds a bit odd to me, has been a long time since i played a frenzier but i have never heard this before. And if it really was the case, why isnt it mentioned in the skill description :sad2: so... Probably only in your head yeah :wink3:

:wave:

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I think it just gets more exciting when I run from group to group, and it only looks like things are happening faster -- including my swinging rate. :tongue:

Darkwanderer: Wow /players 8 with a frenzier on single player! :shocked: Are you talkin /players 8 on hell? If so, what kind of gear you got set up -- if you don't mind me askin?