Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Frenzy speed

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by RibGriller, Sep 27, 2006.

1. RibGriller

RibGriller IncGamers Member

Frenzy speed

Hey all, this is my first post here for Barbs, but I've been reading here for a while and I haven't heard this topic discussed before so I'll ask.

When I'm using Frenzy and I run from monster to monster, I seem to swing faster and faster as I run from small group to small group than if I were to stand still and hack up one big group. In other words, I think that the running speeds up my swings faster than each hit does.

Does any other Frenzier notice this? Or could it just be in my head? :scratch:

Thanks for any feedback...

2. zalt

zalt IncGamers Member

It sounds a bit odd to me, has been a long time since i played a frenzier but i have never heard this before. And if it really was the case, why isnt it mentioned in the skill description :sad2: so... Probably only in your head yeah :wink3:

:wave:

3. darkwanderer666

darkwanderer666 IncGamers Member

yea, on my single player /players 8 frenzy barb i have noticed that he gets faster after each hit.

4. RibGriller

RibGriller IncGamers Member

Yeah, I think it just gets more exciting when I run from group to group, and it only looks like things are happening faster -- including my swinging rate. :tongue:

Darkwanderer: Wow /players 8 with a frenzier on single player! :shocked: Are you talkin /players 8 on hell? If so, what kind of gear you got set up -- if you don't mind me askin?