Frenzy questions

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Frenzy questions

1) Will the curse from Battle Cry stack with Weaken? Planning on using those unique gloves with Chance to Cast Weaken. If not, I guess Battle Cry doesn't stack with any curses at all?

Battle Cry + Decrepify
Battle Cry + Weaken

Now that's a few nice combos.

2) I'm sure I have read this somewhere but I have forgot. DS. Let's say I get 150% total Deadly Strike from my equipment, do that add up to 150% or is calculated seperately like 15%, 15% etc...

3) This more of a what do you think question.

Weapons: 2x Butchers Pupil. Will be upgraded (Favorite weapon, won't change these) Shael runes in both
Armor: Shaftstop +15% IAS jewel
Gloves: Soul Drainers. Those with Mana and Life leech
Helm: Arreat's Face +15% IAS jewel
Boots: Gore Riders
Rings: Raven Frost and hopefully a dual leech rare ring
Amulet: Highlords Wrath
Charms: +life and +max dmg. Hunting 1.07 for high dmg charms now.

With this, I will hit the second last breakpoint if I calculated it right... Only problem I see could be the resist, guess I can fix that through charms. All I need is some of NF's charm luck :p

Still looking for a few things in the trade forum.
*cough*
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=353747

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Deadly strike adds. Like 40%+40% = 80%. Not true of DS + CS, they add in the other way.

Gear looks good. Get more AR charms, though, if there's still room. I'd even sacrifice some non-lightning resists for that. And use demon limb on switch for AR boosting. :)

Nacaa said:
All I need is some of NF's charm luck :p
Did I mention my necro found another one?

Shimmering Small Charm of Storms
All Resistances +3
Adds 1-26 lightning damage

I think at this rate I'll be able to go seige... uh, I mean naked, and still have full resis.

Gohanman

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Deadly strike adds. Like 40%+40% = 80%. Not true of DS + CS, they add in the other way.
Although I believe it DOESN'T add with dual-wielded weapons.

Dual Butcher's is 35% per hand, not 70%. Adding Gores, for instance though, would move up to 50% per hand.