Frenzy & New Ladder

Stefo

Diabloii.Net Member
Frenzy & New Ladder

Hi Everyone!
Is frenzy barb a good build to start with in the new ladder?
If so, which weapon mastery do you think is the best?
Tnx a lot!

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Frenzy & New Ladder

Well, I prefer axes. Most people would probably say swords but when you think of a crazed barb who is swinging really fast, do you imagine him wielding axes or swords? And the skill icon shows axes anyway, so axes are theway to go imo

Vharis

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm a huge fan of axes. I have just started playing again, my barb is like 12 or something like that, but loving it so far.

I have to say, even this early on, I love the skills leading up to frenzy. I play on /players 8 and I'm mowing things down. I'm sure it's going to be harder later on, I'm almost 100% postive on that, but I like having a challenge. I tried the fishy necro, and it's so ridiculously easy, that I had to do something else. I'm a melee prone person anyway, and not being able to be in the middle of a huge mass, was just disappointing for me. That playstyle, I admit I thought I liked, but I just can't do it. I have to melee.

Anyway, I'm trying a frenzy build from on here and hope it'll allow me to do everything within the game, and I mean everything.

Stefo

Diabloii.Net Member

I want to try a necro too!!! I don't know, I think I'm just tired swinging things through enemies... my last char was a zealot... But I think my second char will be an ugly, angry, double axed a**kicking barbarian! XD