freedom poll

Lord Nyax

Banned
So...um...what views again? You kinda gotta be more specific. Until then:
I think that Smucker's jelly sucks. Seriously. It's way too sugary.

EDIT: Oh, I see...you just now added the poll...works for me. GWB has been a mediocre president, but he somehow managed to convince 95% of the American public that he's a complete idiot. For that, I can't help but respect him.

Lord Nyax

Banned
I don't get it, where are the links to penis enlarging pills?
You mean patches...pills are too big a hassle for us dudes that want to be the "guy all the girls are talking about".

P.S: I just now read the poll. Those are the best choices ever...seriously.

lordofericstan

Diabloii.Net Member
there are no pills because bush is big in the pants, u wonder y hes so brave? im so proud to be an american under his reign.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
These sorts of humor threads typically aren't a good introduction to a forum. Of course, if your purpose is to enjoy the humor on your own and not expect anyone else to participate in seeing the humor, then you may or may not have accomplished your task.

Still, not the most clever of joke threads. Dondrei's was worse though, I must say.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
This is brilliant, I was just about to spend the last 15 minutes before home time doing work for once - but this saved me.

*EDIT*

Wait... hmmm...

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I imagine if you ate this guy, you'd end up dying in a London hospital three weeks later, blaming Putin for your woes.

lordofericstan

Diabloii.Net Member
I am not here to cause problems or for entertainment. I am prepared to answer any questions about my correct politcal views. I do not care if u are a left extremist, or a right extremist, or a freedom extremist like myself.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Well, I imagine if you ate this guy, you'd end up dying in a London hospital three weeks later, blaming Putin for your woes.
Best reason ever.

God damn, I'm glad I didn't go to sleep yet. This stuff is awesome. Keep it coming Ericstan, or whatever the hell his name is.

That whacko said:
I am not here for entertainment
Way, way too late, buddy. Keep it up though, you may not intend to be funny but you are.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
If a freedom extremist isn't a left extremist or a right extremist, what is it? An up extremist? A south extremist? A blue extermist? Inquiring minds want to know!

lordofericstan

Diabloii.Net Member
i am sad to see no one has taken this grand oportunity to use their democratic process to vote on how they view the president.