Free stuff game NOW - USWest

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Free stuff game NOW

I just tossed a bunch of stuff on the ground:

game: free itamz
pw: forum

all uniques, stuff I'll never use, so I'm tossing it. Nothing spectacular, some bows, act 2 merc weaps, some armors, bunch of 2 hand weaps (3 bonesnap), certainly stuff to get started with if nothing else. 11% bloodthief & spire of honor probably best itamz.

MiTEG

Diabloii.Net Member
oooh game is still up
i have a ton of stuff to give away as well in my attempt to quit until next ladder season
so join now!

ZappaFan

ooohhh, I think the game might have crashed with some stuff still on the ground....

MiTEG

Diabloii.Net Member
well crap the game broke
I think the only thing that got eaten was the 3 socket runemaster
and now I can't join any games...

sorcees

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats a good idea, can it be done on all realms, once a week, on a fixed time, gamename and password in this forum, i have some stuff for europe, so people can come in and go out, drop and grap.

Life is to complicated with so many mules around!

MiTEG

Diabloii.Net Member
dang it
I try to be nice and this is how bnet treats me- I can't seem to join/create any games
oh well, I'll save the good stuff for another day
I may have a few more soe's around :cool:

Relativity

Diabloii.Net Member
MiTEG said:
dang it
I try to be nice and this is how bnet treats me- I can't seem to join/create any games
oh well, I'll save the good stuff for another day
I may have a few more soe's around :cool:
Trying exiting bnet and logging back into an account - and onto a different character (by different i mean a character that wasnt in the game when it crashed). It works for me.

ZappaFan

There's a TON of stuff on the ground, I'm stopping for now. Worried the game may crash. There's some surprising stuff...

Buriza
Viper Fork
Atlantean
Glooms Trap

and a bunch of other good stuff

Relativity

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Zappa and Miteg, that was incredible. A very good idea - and if I ever have items to get rid of I'll keep this type of game in mind. Best of luck to you both and hope to see you next ladder season Miteg.

-Relativity

terrymanning

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks to everyone who dropped stuff. I can't believe some of the charms that were on the ground. Anyway, I can't thank you guys enough.

TM

MiTEG

Diabloii.Net Member
no prob guys
I figure I've leeched enough content from the forums to more than make up for it :)

matt - i gave a little of everything i guess
6 or 7 soes, 2 shaftstop, hellslayer, 4 titans, 3 burrizas, 3 jalals, etc etc
pretty much all the 'second tier' uniques/sets
bunch of other stuff i dont think is memorable but others probably do

once the new season rolls around i'll be giving away my full trang set and +11 fire skills enchantress gear

dumped 5 accounts worth of mules and the feeling is odd... very relieving