Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Free mule account in Ladder USWest

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by KWBishop, Mar 20, 2004.

1. KWBishop

KWBishop IncGamers Member

Free mule account in Ladder USWest

Howdy all. I've been a reader of this great site for years, but never really contributed much other than those two quest comics (under the handle of Sefro). But now that I'm getting ready to quit the game, I figure I may as well give away my accounts so they go to a good home.

Anybody who wants some decent starting gear can take the account below:
    NAME: chamber_slave
    PASS: mistkittie

Congrats to whoever gets it. Please though, the stuff on there isn't too great, so don't go taking it and then selling the stuff. Just use it to help out beginning characters on the realm, whether they be your own or friends.

I'll post shortly with other free accounts. One other mule, and one silly characters account (have a Lvl 20 Poison Dagger necro).

2. KWBishop

Well, looks like there have been a few views on this thread so hopefully somebody got it. Next up I have the other mule account, with moderately good beginner items. I think various unis and sets should be there. Lots of Isen, Sigon, a few uni swords and whatnot.

This time: Who is interested in the stuff? I'll just pick one person who says they actually need the stuff since this time around whoever took the account didn't speak up so I have no idea if they just sold the stuff to merchants or actually used it.

3. ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon IncGamers Member

I'd make a great use of it. I'm poor little fella.

4. Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger IncGamers Member

i could use i. i used to play west for little while, then my characters expireed :(. I would love to have anything on west. thanks a lot!

5. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet IncGamers Member

i just tried it, to c if it was taken. says the account has expired or does not exist.

6. KWBishop

Darkhelmet, thanks for the update on that. It was an account I hadn't stabilized. I thought it still had a couple days left on it, but looks like the 10 days passed already. Doh!

ThereIsNoSpoon and Trigger Finger, I sent you both PMs with the info on the accounts I gave to you.

I still have two main accounts, but I'm gonna wait a week and see if I really want to go cold turkey with this whole quitting thing.