Free at Last

Calcipher

Diabloii.Net Member
Free at Last

Summer is finally here for me. No more organic/bio chemistry for at least three months! Time for research work, though. At least I'll have time to go to the beach and actually read stuff I wasn't able to during the quarter. Hallelujah! :jig: And I can resume my workout schedule without having to cut it short due to class! WOO!

What do all of you have planned for the upcoming months (whether you have a vacation or not)?

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Free at Last

Yaboosh seems to have it set, I really wanted to begin brewing also for a long time...maybe I should hit 18 first.

I suppose applying to some more jobs, working out (really starting to get into it), and some good ol' motocross, also getting ready for the upcoming freshman year in college :crazyeyes:.

Johnny

Banned

I'm going to work all summer. I'l take a vacation when I'm 30. Up until then I'm saving up money for nice apartment or a house. So far I have $120.000 saved up. Once I reach $200.000 I'l start to take vacations.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be playing poker in an attempt to make money while I'm unemployed. I'm actively looking for jobs mind you, but I don't have anything (besides poker) to hold me over for now.