Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Free Annihilus, No Joke

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by TriggerHappy, Feb 22, 2004.

1. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy IncGamers Member

Free Annihilus, No Joke

I have a 12/19/6 Annihilus, non-ladder, for the person who convinces me they need it the most. Post away, I'll decide at 5:00 EST today.

2. Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger IncGamers Member

I need it because the best character i have ever built has been a naked sorc that lasted through norm on hardcore. Then she died in NM and i lost all my stuff, which wasnt much ;). I also feel i deserve this charm b/c i have only actually fought this guy once and not gotton the charm :/ b/c another guy stole it, he had pickit...

3. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

you might want to post east/west non ladder?

funny this thread came up today, tho I aint asking for it, casue some may or may not have one yet, but 2 nights ago in a baal run, I was dropping some mana potion/healing potions out of my list for some of those others that were fighting over them on the ground. And I guess being there is some lagg still when baal minions drop, my curser picked up my charm! So some lucky fella grabbed mine.
    I didnt start blabbering like an idiot, to give it back, I actually was hopeing he said nothing, casue I was alrdy embarrased enough, let alone be laughed at for doing something that stupid. But he didnt say anything, whew.:)

Been trying to do the outer clositer thing, waiting all night, but I doubt this will work, who knows.
    But someone is gonne be happy today, good give away.:)

4. vexed_raven

vexed_raven IncGamers Member

OUCh

Dude, that sucks....oh well, they aren't worth that much. I'm still rying to get to some clone runs to pick one up. I don't really need one that bad, just kinda an interest. They're worth like 2 290s right?

5. Kewk_LOC

Kewk_LOC IncGamers Member

I got suckered into joining a clan who seemed trustworthy, after 2 months everything seemed to be fine until 2 days ago i tried to log onto my account only to have the password changed. I messaged the clan leader on a different account( we had eachothers pwords for over a month) but he just ignores me. Im trying to rebuild but as many know its alot harder said than done :(.

6. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

I really need the annihilus small charm. I've been trying to trade for it but there are a lot of scammers in public bnet. They always try to rip you off or steal your item. I've lost many items to scammers, all because I've wanted to trade for tha anihilus small charm/gheeds. :(. Yeah I could really use it because my sorc needs it. :)

7. TriggerHappy

I am sorry, forgot to say, it is on east.

8. TriggerHappy

Sorry about that, it's on east

9. Hacker24

Hacker24 IncGamers Member

I need it because i really want to be able to lvl a char past 83. My gear is decent, but i never mf because i find it way too boring. I want it because I have fought the clone twice and not gotten the charm and I would love to have at least one item that i can brag about haha. I am just hurting for stuff. All of my friends play ladder, but i am looking to get into pvp. In pvp, i need all of the items that have taken me a long time to get. This sounds pitiful lol, but i want it REALLY HARD!

10. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

I have never seen an annihilous, let alone owned one :(

But I am on the Europe server, so I am screwed again. :/

11. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

plz free plz free!!!!1111oneone
    i need itam!!!11

12. Two_Rivers

Two_Rivers IncGamers Member

My brother and I have been trying to get an annihilus for a long time. Finally, last night, in a Baal run, Diablo Walks the Earth. There were a sorc and a pally also in the game who were friends. I immediately run to spawn him and the closest place I can think of is Eldritch (I know, not very original). So I tell my brother and he gets his barb (the character we think can take diablo on) and he comes and starts fighting diablo. Meanwhile, the sorc and pally that are in the game ask my brother where diablo is and he tells them because they say that they cannot kill him (which is true) and that my brother can have the charm. So my brother spends about a half an hour killing diablo (because the sorc and pally were useless and didn't help at all) and finally diablo dies. This is when we find out that the sorc had pickup hack. The sorc and pally laugh at my brother and then leave and won't answer any messages. We thought we had an annihilus, but we didn't :(. So we are still without any annhilus and we would be extremely grateful to have one. Thanks.

13. TriggerHappy

Ok, it came down to Hacker24 or Two_Rivers, and I have choosen to give it to Two_Rivers for two reasons. First, he got screwed over last night for his anni. And second, he got screwed by a hack which I HATE. Hacker24, I know a web site that can help you get a charm, just pm sometime. Two_Rivers, post your account so I know it is you I will give the charm, and so you can claim your prize.

14. Two_Rivers

Two_Rivers IncGamers Member

Thank you so much. I'm on now on *Aes_Sedai, and my brother and I's other accounts are *black_bart, *two_rivers, and *tbane2. Thanks again.

15. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

beats me why the term is need and not want -_^

16. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

LOL, I am sorry about your annihilus small charm loss, but You're not the only one to have gotten screwed over by pickit. I was trading for an aniihilus small charm and as soon as I dropped my ik gloves, the guy "picked" it and left the game.