Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Free an Anya, get a silly stick!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Zarhrezz, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

Free an Anya, get a silly stick!

Welp, Brighid just rescued Anya, still 8 players hell and I decided to do full clears of act V...so far so good. Halfway to level ** now...should definitely do some gambling soon.
    Act V added 2 deaths this far: Swarmed by a minion group Infidels upon entering the Chrystaline Passage...Fanatism/Mana Burn/Cursed. Rather not nice-ish when entering a level. The second was kinda stupid...I was plowing through a bunch of Succubi in the Frozen River when I ran out of walking red potions (also known as monsters with a Life Tap on their a$$)...which isn't a good thing if you're somewhat surrounded by 15-20 succubi, especially once one decides it's time for an Amplify Damage again.
    Of course Anya was grateful...another 35k stick. Yay. The resists are nice though, saves some charms space, so I can add some more life/mana. Or fire skiller, once I can trade for one.

2. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Anya gets her class-specific items from Ormus Enterprises, Inc. - the company responsible for The Magic Rings That Do Me No Good (TM).

Good luck on the approach to Nihlathak and the Ancients... they could be rather unpleasant.

3. Seymour_Fluxx

Seymour_Fluxx IncGamers Member

What class/build is Bridget?

4. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

She's a melee sorc if I recall, and seems to be doing quite well too. :thumbsup:

5. BubbleTough

BubbleTough IncGamers Member

Ormus Enterprises, Inc. which is of course a subsection of Shat Rings, By Anya.

Best of luck on your melee sorc as well.

6. Seymour_Fluxx

Seymour_Fluxx IncGamers Member

Wow a melee sorc in 1.10? Sounds hard, but clearing act IV areas in hell players 8 with a melee sorceress is something. Afterwards, can you make a guide on a 1.10 melee sorceress, and maybe post your gear. Sounds like a fun idea.