Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

free acounts!!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by dckillas, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dckillas

dckillas Diabloii.Net Member

free acounts!!!!

2 non ladder and 1 ladder i would prefer to give them too ppl that dont have that much stuff. So type a briff paragraph on why you should get 1 of the acounts. Im quiting to play WoW.

2. Classics

Classics Diabloii.Net Member

Hello. I would rarely want accounts for the Expansion Pack, but I plan on making some characters on the Expansion. Normally, I play regular Diablo 2 and am looking forward to starting Xpac. Therefore, I only have one character and need a healthy boost to start my new career. I play LADDER USWEST.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Please PM me if I qualify. Thanks.

3. dckillas

ya your qualifed but this is for east but you could probly trade for west items you have mail :) have fun!

4. distancepieman

distancepieman Diabloii.Net Member

I'm not particularly poor or wealthy. If I were to ask, I might inquire about the ladder account, as I have wanted to get started, but haven't found the time for it yet. If you need to get rid of the nonladder more, I would probably use some of it myself and put extra gear towards an upcoming giveaway or forum drop game. If nobody else more deserving shows up, let me know.

~Bails

5. Oddity

Oddity Diabloii.Net Member

You can also go in your respective trade forum, they might have a program where you donate the account, and they hand out the stuff to needy people.

6. dckillas

hmm i need to check that out sounds easyer thanks

7. distancepieman

distancepieman Diabloii.Net Member

This is true. There are a lot of places that do charity collection of gear. Not sure about playable characters though, so if they are something you wouldn't want torn apart, pieced out and deleted or used as mules or something, I'm not really sure how it all works.

~Bails

8. Classics

Classics Diabloii.Net Member

Well, if it's East Ladder- GIVE TO CHARITY :)

9. StarKnight

StarKnight Banned

I need an account. My account just got hacked again. I quit playing about 2 years ago cuz my account got hacked and i jus started again abot 2 months ago and as soon as i was getting good again somehow i got hacked again. Please help me.

10. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Hmmm... almost every post is about your account getting hacked.

I wonder why?

11. 5Ws

5Ws Banned

"Almost every post" is not the phrase we are looking for here, "every single post" is more accurate.

12. Cooked

Cooked Diabloii.Net Member

Originally posted by StarKnight

I need an account. My account just got hacked again. I quit playing about 2 years ago cuz my account got hacked and i jus started again abot 2 months ago and as soon as i was getting good again somehow i got hacked again. Please help me.
    --------------------------------------
    I wonder if the area I bolded might be a "Freudian Slip"!

13. dusksetter

dusksetter Diabloii.Net Member

i just would like some more stuff im not poor but,am i in no way one of these that can get anything they want lol it would help me i play useast NL and i havent been hacked lol ty :thumbsup:

14. Ubiquitous Chaos

Ubiquitous Chaos Diabloii.Net Member

I'm not poor, by most standards. I'm also not all that rich. The chars I have up are wealth off, however, some the newer ones I've started could use some gear (not high-end/expensive or lower-end things, items like Gores) so I don't have to rely on spending 5x sojs more than the value of cheap items. =/

15. Smith

Smith Banned

Well, howdy. I'm not the most known person here, but I still believe that I qualify for one of your accounts. Considering that ladder is now non-ladder, any of the three would be fine for my needs. I thank you in advanced if you give me an account, and even if not, thanks for giving me a chance at one.

16. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy Diabloii.Net Member

Hi,
    I was a huge D2 player from the time it came out to last November. Then I decided I had played too much diablo and it had taken up too much time in my life, so I quit. When I quit, I too gave my account away with Enigmas, BOTDs, etc. With the new ladder and hell fire tourch I really got interested in playing agian, and with so much time on my hands, I would love an account. Why do I have so much time on my hands? Well, on June 24, I was supose to have an operation fixing detached tendons in my shoulder which I dislocated twice. Well, to make a long story short, a "block" which is used to num the patients shoulder before surgery, got into my blood streem and I had a severe reaction to the block and my lungs tightened up and I had a ceaser. Well, on July 12 I had the opertion w/o the block and it went well. Only thing is, I still have barely any strength in my shoulder, and I can't work. (I work in a small fabericating shop, heavy industrial labor). So now, I sit around most days going out here and there, but if i could have these accounts it would mean a lot and I would use them a bunch since I don't even have an account made on diablo. I know its tough choosing someone to give your account too because I had to do it myself. Whether you give it to me or not it is really a nice thing to do and I'm glad to see that there are still nice people playing D2.

17. atiari

atiari Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I have nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. I've got the disks for both LoD and d2, but the problem is that the CD Keys are illedgible (sp?). I've moved a lot since I bought d2 and LoD, and so the cases were in my backpack a lot. Now that I'm settled and not going anywhere (been 2 years and counting) I was ready to play some D2. It sucks though as I can't read the CD keys to use them :( So if you'd be kind enough to give me one of the accounts, I'd be most appreciative.

18. hobnob

hobnob Diabloii.Net Member

how you gonna use an account with no game?! rofl.

19. atiari

atiari Diabloii.Net Member

I have the games smartass. The CD Keys are rubbed out :p

20. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 Diabloii.Net Member

Hello, while i'm not extremely rich, i'm not poor either (got a few low enigmas, etc...) but i can't afford the ladder (now nonladder) runewords right now. i would be glad if you can spare me some runewords like grief/death/sprit/fort. don;t need whole acc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.