Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fps and Grief question for frost zealot

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by kz777, May 1, 2005.

1. kz777

kz777 IncGamers Member

Fps and Grief question for frost zealot

I recently(actually yesterday) made a frost pally for fun, he is now lvl 70 and using grief/fort/dream helm/hoz/seraphs/raven/c grip ring and other items, he does crazy dmg and i really like him a lot. what i need to know is, what kind of fps is his attack in, and i was wondering if he is at the 4fps, the fastest attack speed for pally. He is currently maxed on zeal and has 38% ias on the grief and 20% ias on gloves, with no fant aura, is he is still the fastest?

also about grief, it says ignore target def, so i dont really have to worry about my attack ratings?? if so what about PvP, would i need more ar for that?

thanks in advance for anyone's help

2. HeavAngel

HeavAngel Paladin Moderator

3. Aeonios

Aeonios IncGamers Member

Nope, currently you have 58% ias with (I assume) a phase blade. You need exactly 18% more ias to get 4fpa zeal. Also, ignore's target defense does not work at all in pvp, so you still need high AR, although it seems to me that once you get 10k+ AR/def, duels are pretty much random luck with similar damages, unless you're bm and chant+combat shrine.

4. kz777

kz777 IncGamers Member

what about PvM, do i really need AR for that since i have grief? and what fps is 58% ias?

5. Aeonios

Aeonios IncGamers Member

Well, in pvm ignores target defense will not work vs any champions, uniques, super uniques, or act bosses. Since, unlike an auradin, you don't get the -def from conviction, if you have any hopes of actually hitting a boss or champion, those hopes better come with 10k+ AR.

6. kz777

kz777 IncGamers Member

thanks a lot for that piece of information, i never knew that