Found my first ladder soj

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member
Found my first ladder soj

About 1 hour ago :)

One of the first to be found on ladder. I believe #2.

Thanks to the rest of Team BM who helped me level and mf.

How ya all doing?

Mirrislegend

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Found my first ladder soj

You lucky lucky ducky. But congrats on the SoJ

I have to fight uphill all the way, for lack of a team or adventuring buddies. Its so hard when you've got very limited time each day. So I'm level 6 or something stupid like that. What I would give for an angelic ring and any other angelic item.

HegemonKhan

Diabloii.Net Member

this is my very first time doing ladder. but i've noticed that better quality drops seems much more frequent in ladder compared to non-ladder.

i wouldn't be surprised if for ladder they raised the drop modifer code so u get better quality drops more often. i'm seeing a lot of rares and uniques despite no one having any mf on at all. much more so than i ever seen in non-ladder

so i'm not surprised that u got a soj. i already have a twitch and bone flesh. i've got a lot of other uniques that were useless to me and i got rid of them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw, monzee, if u remember where u got the soj and stuff why don't u post it on the TDR thread. i'd like to hear where people have gotten their sojs from.

barty

Diabloii.Net Member

started west hccl, got to lvl 15 ish :) didnt play very much. but i did run into alot of old firends, noble, chris, geno, virus, dang.. that was only one game too. first item i found set was clegs shield :(, if only i had gloves and sword then i could make a clegger.. new ladder is fun. last i saw the ladder there was a dead 32 and a dead 20 my barb was in the top 10 at lvl 15 or so :) hehehe. o yah, saw about 5 people die, hiest lvl wasummmmmmmmmmmmm
7 :p

Mirrislegend

Diabloii.Net Member

HK, you may be right about the drop mods. Level 6 with two rares, one from Blood Raven (!), and never being in a game with more than 2 people says that its raining rares to me

crucialTK

Diabloii.Net Member

I heard that the ladder indeed has better drops and also heard that the first few weeks... item drops are boosted to jump start the economy

barty

Diabloii.Net Member

i hope your right :), makes me glad i started with a pooper er a popper :)

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

started west hccl, got to lvl 15 ish :) didnt play very much. but i did run into alot of old firends, noble, chris, geno, virus, dang.. that was only one game too. first item i found set was clegs shield :(, if only i had gloves and sword then i could make a clegger.. new ladder is fun. last i saw the ladder there was a dead 32 and a dead 20 my barb was in the top 10 at lvl 15 or so :) hehehe. o yah, saw about 5 people die, hiest lvl wasummmmmmmmmmmmm
7 :p
the 50-51 or whatever barb and 35 barbs are mine

:(

i indeed QQed, and still recovering from the death of the 50+

Lorg

Diabloii.Net Member

About 1 hour ago :)

One of the first to be found on ladder. I believe #2.

Thanks to the rest of Team BM who helped me level and mf.

How ya all doing?
Grats Monz!

Hard to say which soj is first or second. Lots of people do privet runs and not report their findings ^ Anyway, assuming that every 1/31 unig ring is soj there should be sojs out there.

As what comes to the jump start ladder economy. I have seen no evidence of it. Its just that it seems that way since u desperately need items and pick up every rare set and unique. Normally you happily let sigons etc. rot on the ground, now u pick it up. Basically you register every rare. Even ****ty ones.

For example rumor on SC during early patches was that HC has enchanted drops vs soft.

crucialTK

Diabloii.Net Member

Grats Monz!

Hard to say which soj is first or second. Lots of people do privet runs and not report their findings ^ Anyway, assuming that every 1/31 unig ring is soj there should be sojs out there.

As what comes to the jump start ladder economy. I have seen no evidence of it. Its just that it seems that way since u desperately need items and pick up every rare set and unique. Normally you happily let sigons etc. rot on the ground, now u pick it up. Basically you register every rare. Even ****ty ones.

For example rumor on SC during early patches was that HC has enchanted drops vs soft.
Great point regarding the drops.... maybe its just a rumor / mental thing like the gem activation thing... which does absolutely nothing...

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member

Weehay Team Bm just found another soj in hell cs :) We are off to a pretty nice stat it seems ;)

crucialTK

Diabloii.Net Member

Weehay Team Bm just found another soj in hell cs :) We are off to a pretty nice stat it seems ;)
Team: myself found a cleglaw's shield.
You can go ahead and place that one on the drop report Hemo :thumbup:
USWCL
Normal
Act 1 / Outer Cloister
killed a uniqe skeleton mage
0% mf

On a serious note, congrats! Ive found 1 SOJ my whole entire life... how many hours have you logged on the new patch? And how many levels and chars?

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member

Team: myself found a cleglaw's shield.
You can go ahead and place that one on the drop report Hemo :thumbup:
USWCL
Normal
Act 1 / Outer Cloister
killed a uniqe skeleton mage
0% mf

On a serious note, congrats! Ive found 1 SOJ my whole entire life... how many hours have you logged on the new patch? And how many levels and chars?
I only have a level 70 mf sorc and a pala level 83. Cant say how many hours though but many since restart thats for sure.

1st soj was from my very first andy run on hell.
2nd soj was from de-seis on hell.