Found my best item

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
Found my best item

Just had to share this.

Just got back from going out to a late dinner.
Thought I'd do one E/S/P run before I went to bed.

Kill Eldritch, some rare gothic plate, then from a random rogue spearwoman nearby drops a unique monarch...

Helps to have over 650% mf I suppose, but still, about time I say!

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the find. You always remember your first storm. Not to diminish your accomplishment but i think with how they revamped the TCs they are easier to find now along with the other elites. Ive seen more Tals armors, IK armors on the ladder then i ever did in all my time off ladder.

terrymanning

Diabloii.Net Member
Isn't that the way it goes. Run bosses only to have a random monster drop the big ticket item. Nice find. :clap:

TM

Corndog

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive been playing some singleplayer lately and the best 2 items my hammer pally found . One out of a chest the other a barrel. LOL

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember when ladder first started I was MFing in ESP NM runs, and some spearwoman dropped me the Shaft I was looking for. After a few dozen runs, that's always the way it happens.

Found my Unique Dimensional Shard the same way. Running bosses gives you some nice retradables, but it's the random kill that drops the random score that makes the game that much more fun.

rpgforumsnet

Diabloii.Net Member
I got most of my TC87 goodies on the way to baal in WS2/3.
Tal's armor, Nat's mark etc.
Whenever I see green there, 1 out of 3 is a TC87 item :)

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
LMAO... and it's a Perfect 30% with a 5% cold facet in it. Muahahaha

TC 87 begins in the Pit and other random areas.

Kelicc

Diabloii.Net Member
terrymanning said:
Isn't that the way it goes. Run bosses only to have a random monster drop the big ticket item. Nice find. :clap:

TM
That's why I wonder why people teleport to the bosses. I tend to find most of my things on the way to the bosses :)

Congratulations to Cleglaw_Himself on a nice find :thumbsup: