Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Found a wizardspike

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by dwisetiger, Mar 2, 2004.

1. dwisetiger

dwisetiger IncGamers Member

Found a wizardspike

Hello all,

I just started playing again after 2 yrs about off. I found a wizardspike, and wondered what would be the best character to make to use the item (Sorc? Necro?). Also, is it even worth making a character around this item? I remember it used to be pretty popular. Finally, I know this isn't the trading forum, but is wizardspike worth anything for trade? I would be looking for a good bow or runes for lionheart. thx for the responses, and if this item is worthless now please let me know that as well.

2. Devi8or

Devi8or IncGamers Member

I actually use the wizspike on my hammerdin because of the mana boosts. Works great for what I use him for. As for value, I think they are only worth p gems now. Not too sure, you may wanna check on that

3. warding

warding Banned

The wizpike's usefulness is above its trade value. I used to love this item in 1.09 but with 1.10 Hoto came out and then + skills beame more important I prefer occy now :)

But then, Lionheart armor isn't too expensive and you can probably get a Buriza for your Wizpike. I'd keep it tho since its an awesome weapon for use and sorcs are more fun than zons anyway :)

4. UselessOne

UselessOne IncGamers Member

I'd use it for an MF sorc if you do not have one already. If you end up getting an Occulus or a +3 Eschuta's Temper or a Death's Fathom and you like Sorc's, then build another sorc that isn't for MF purposes.

I still use Wizardspike for my MF sorcercess. She just has to kill quickly enough, not have the biggest numbers mathematically possible in the game. That I'll save for another sorc if I ever decide I want to.

5. sangfagel

sangfagel IncGamers Member

Wizard Spike is a very mommon (=cheap = a couple of p gems on ladder) weapon. It can be very useful though couse fcr and insane resists. The given char is a caster (preferably a sorc). Especially if you are beginnig to play after 2 years this weapon can make possible for you to play (and mf) in Hell dif withaut to be constantly killed.
    Welcome back and... good luck.