Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Found a freaking ZOD!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Pombe, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

Found a freaking ZOD!!!

I just finished transfering some stuff to my new windforce strafeazon who I just got to hell and suggested a pit run to my friend who was holding the game for me. Wanted to see if she could hold up in the pits.

We clear Tamoe Highland and the first level of the pits and got nothing. go down into the second level, clear it. I hit alt and started running around to see what dropped. there was a green ward on one side... "meh" I thought to myself. Then I walked over to where my buddy was standing and there it was: "Zod rune" nearly crapped my pants. I know because of the rune duping spree that Zod's arent worth nearly as much as they should be. but this is still the rarest item in the game. never found anything over a vex before.

I have a screenshot if someone will host it for me.

2. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

Wow man, awesome find. I've never found a rune over gul (and that's off hellforge and I've still never got ist on it :rant: ). Oh well that doesn't matter hope the luck sticks with you :).

3. Meosha

Meosha IncGamers Member

It's like the holy grail! :grrr:

4. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

congrats man, my highest rune find was a vex off of coldworm....

5. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

hmm.. congrats.. best i've found are gul and ist :( :grrr:

6. Unsane

Unsane IncGamers Member

Nice! I found a sur in 1.10 beta from a zombie in the Den of Evil.. ist is the biggest I've found in 1.10 (not counting gul from Hellforge)

7. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

2 ists from pit are my best finds in 1.10. found a vex back in 09 when it wasnt worth much...D'OH!

8. Hoyunah

Hoyunah IncGamers Member

Best is found wuz a gul rune too. and that wuz off hellforge. Other than hellforge i think the highest rune i found wuz a lo and that wuz on 1.09 in a cow room.

9. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

First a Zod... now this...

In a strange twist of fate, I've had another completely improbable thing happen to me today... I've been feeling kinda sick lately, nothing serious, just general tiredness. Then progressivly through this afternoon the left side of my face started to go numb. my girlfreind left to go do something at about 5:00 and when she came back at 8:00 she nearly flipped when she saw my face.

The left side of my face is basically paralyzed. when I blink, my left eye doesnt close. when I smile its totally right sided... my left eyebrow is starting to point downwards... went to the emergency room as I was quite freaked out by this.

Turns out I have a condition called Bell's Palsy. It apparently affects about 25 in 100,000. Its apparently caused by an inflamation of the facial nerve due to a viral infection. thank god its only temporary... I'll be able to do a wicked Jean Chrétien for about a week, then it will go away...

anyway... watch out when you find that uber item you've always been searching for, but never thought you'd find... You might get striken by some rare disease...

10. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

Woah thats weirds, this guy I know at school just had that too.... he got exempt from music playing tests for a while because of it haha. Jean Chretien had it really bad when he was young and it never healed wasn't it....?

11. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

you are correct. Uncle Jean did have Bell's. I am apprenty a member of a pretty distinguished group, including Ralph Nader, George Cloony and Pierce Brosnan (I luv google)

12. festers50

festers50 IncGamers Member

I got a Mal from a corpse in the pit last night and I feel old and decrepid today.

But I am old and decrepid anyways :lol:

Congrats on the find and the news it's only a temporary illness :thumbsup:

13. Icy

Icy IncGamers Member

If anyone's still interested, here's the screenshot Pombe sent me. Once again, congrats on the find and hopefully that viral infection will find its way out of your body ASAP!

http://www.mylinuxisp.com/~leungs/Zod.jpg

14. D'Shay

D'Shay IncGamers Member

that is burly!

best i have found is a Um rune going to kill meph....i was sooo psyched.

I might crap my pants if i find a Zod

hehe

15. Azonian

Azonian IncGamers Member

Cute picture...i like the quotes over the heads..adds something to the picture. Highest i found was a ber back in 1.09

16. Morgil

Morgil IncGamers Member

I like the pic too, but my question is where can I find trustworthy players like the one Pombe is playing with? (I couldnt help but notice the other players werent swarming toward it) LOL

17. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

A ZOD....grats, nice find.

18. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

Thats actually one of the only people I really trust on b.net. I met him through the mature friends list in the player matchup forum. He really helped me out MFing with my first ladder sorc until she grew up and got some equipment. He let me keep the first shako that I'd ever seen drop. We've transfered some pretty crazy stuff together and theres never even been the slightest but of suspicion that he would grab my wf or IK armour and leave the game. Anyway, I let him take the rune as he is way closer to botd than I am. although he was talking about putting it in a hydra bow my zon :)

If you need some trustworthy people on USeast go check out that mature friends thread.

19. logic_bomb

logic_bomb IncGamers Member

Good thing it's temporary. Doesn't good ol JR(Jim Ross) on WWE have that? The one whole side of his face is frozen, but it's been that way for a while....

20. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

yeah, he did apparently have it too, not the best resolution though.

For anyone that cares, I've started getting twiching sensations in the face. hopefully this means that the nerve is waking up and at least trying to fire.