Forum Problems

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
Forum Problems

Does everyone else is having the same problems getting into the forums? All this week I've been having a really hard time connecting.

Boy I hope you all haven't discussed this on another post and I missed it.

Takis (El_Greco)

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
All the local pet shops had run out of hamsters so gerbils had to be trained for the purpose instead.

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, at least once a day I get the blank white page saying
contact your forums Technical Staff :yawn:

the last week its been getting worse its daily now. i was about to post here when i got
There seems to have been a slight problem with the RpgForums.Net database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience
:lol:
maybe they've changed servers or something at rpgforums, when you do that you often get errors to begin with.
1 thign i noticed is i als get another message, identical to the 1 abvoe, but it just says database, not RpgForums.Net database. these tend to last hours, wheras the RpgForums.Net database error can usually be solved with a few refreshes (always on the 3rd refresh it loads for me...)

Death_Dealer

Diabloii.Net Member
Your not alone, the boards have been terrible for me as well. I am lucky to be able to click through a couple posts then I get the white screen. Seems this really started getting bad when they added the Sacred forums. Coincidence or the staw that broke the hamster's back? I dunno, just wish they would fix the problems.