Forum problems?

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
Forum problems?

Anyone else having problems bringing up the forums today? For hours I have tried to open the forums up, but each time I tried I got the "forum database is experiencing technical problems" message, or whatever it is.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
No, just that the ones powering the forum are tired from all that running, so they're given a break/buried and replaced with freshly-purchased ones every so often ;)

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
At least I now know I am not the only one that tries to log in while the hamsters are being relieved. Guess I have no recourse but to blame Durf for always trying to log in during their changeover... :)

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
I had the same issues yesterday. Maybe they should upgrade to 2-headed squirrels. Borlag says those guys are pretty tough. :D

6stringspanky

Diabloii.Net Member
true, true, but they've changed the damned hamsters quite a few times in the year or so ive been here. so im guessing that there are alot of deead ones. we could revive a bunch every 3 mins and we'd be set for life

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, so I'm not the only one eh? I got a lot of database error lately, usually at 5 PM or so almost everyday.