Forum Problems report

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
Forum Problems report

Hi all this is my first post, I had to make a new account.
On Wednesday last my auto-fill of my name a password on my BobCox account stopped working, I had forgotten what E-mail I used to sign up and when I went to report it to a Administrator via the link I could not as the links Image Verification display is blank. (not the first one where you pick a image but the second one that should display a phrase to copy for verification).
Same thing happened If I tried to make a new account as well, I tried from multiple computers and internet connections with no luck until today when I tried from a Vista OS computer (all the others ran XP) which for some reason got a different Image verification display on the new account sign up (the one for e-mail a Administrator is still broken even under Vista)

So if a Admin reads this

1) I would really like to get my old account back but I need to know the e-mail account used to set it up so I can recover the account if possible?

2) FYI the old style image verification you are using under "Contact Us" link (again not the first pick a image one but the second type the letters one) is broken.

Last edited:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Forum Problems report

I've alerted the admins to your post here, so hopefully you'll get a response soon.

hhhrobi

Diabloii.Net Member

i have the same problem... the forum doesn't remember my user and password and keeps loging me out...HATE IT!!

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

I use Opera and Firefox and I don't get logged out. Ever, so I think it's more likely your settings.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

Well it looks like I'm stuck with this account as I can't recover the old one, anyone know where the location & interests page went in Options?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Well it looks like I'm stuck with this account as I can't recover the old one, anyone know where the location & interests page went in Options?
Exactly what didn't work ? AFAIK Mikey already sent you the email address...

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member

Exactly what didn't work ? AFAIK Mikey already sent you the email address...
I don't think he can recover the password to his email address. Elly may still be able to handle it though, either with an email change or a password change. That's up to her.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Yes, I just read Mikey's posting in the mod forum.

BobCox, your issue is on the admins' to-do list :wink3:

Mcwhopper

Diabloii.Net Member

Seeing as I was redirected to this thread: It's still not pssible to submit a trade rating for someone from the user page. It still directs to my own trader thing.