Forum Policy Change: ALL READ PLEASE

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Forum Policy Change: ALL READ PLEASE

When you want me to lock a thread, sticky, delete, etc, please PM me rather than click the report button. You can do both if you want, but PMing me is preferred.

If you have a problem with another poster, don't expect action right away unless its flagrant. I don't want to ban anyone without proof of guilt and an unwillingness to change.

Garbad

Strid

Diabloii.Net Member
Okay, what I want to know is... does this mean that I can post a picture of my rear end, if it serves a useful purpose? Beacuse I got this interesting picture that I feel everyone should see.

Also, what is the current forum policy of trading in the forum? Can't we do like the barb forum does/did (?) where you can trade your über rare CCSoQ but not just plain 'normal' rare druid stuff or stuff that isn't even druid specific?

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Strid said:
Okay, what I want to know is... does this mean that I can post a picture of my rear end, if it serves a useful purpose? Beacuse I got this interesting picture that I feel everyone should see.

Also, what is the current forum policy of trading in the forum? Can't we do like the barb forum does/did (?) where you can trade your über rare CCSoQ but not just plain 'normal' rare druid stuff or stuff that isn't even druid specific?
I can't think of any useful pic of your rear end, and some (wait a sec, all) would consider it offensive and vulgar, so no.

No trading at all WITHOUT permission. However, on occasion I will allow a very rare druid only item to be traded (for example, I allowed life pincer to solicit +6 grizzly helms).

Garbad