Forum Game. Movie Quotes and Song Lyrics.

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
thats gotta be swingers.....
"You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and ****. And Jack just left town."
and that's gotta be Army of Darkness :)

"Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by the sun of york"

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Ye Olde Tyme English

FrozenSolid said:
and that's gotta be Army of Darkness :)

"Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by the sun of york"
Sounds like "Richard the III" by Shakespeare.

Here's one that you might get: "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Here's one that I KNOW you'll get: "Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!"

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:

Here's one that I KNOW you'll get: "Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!"
Half of it (the Badges part) is from Treasure of the Sierra Madre, although I think it was heard again in Blazing Saddles. How abouta short one:

It's not a Tumor!

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:

Blazing saddles!!! :D
an oldie but a goodie, that town sure looks like fun ^^
Im not sure though on the second quote. Is it weird al? dont remember the title.

"I met this 6 year old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face ... and the blackest eyes ... the devil's eyes."

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
FrozenSolid said:
Blazing saddles!!! :D
an oldie but a goodie, that town sure looks like fun ^^
Im not sure though on the second quote. Is it weird al? dont remember the title.

"I met this 6 year old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face ... and the blackest eyes ... the devil's eyes."
possibly hallowen?

backing up a few to one we may have missed...is its not a tumor!! spoken by ahnold in kindergarten cop?

i have one.........you gonna write us a happy ending, heather?

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
is its not a tumor!! spoken by ahnold in kindergarten cop?
You, sir, win the governors cup, and are henceforth are alowed to grope his women and set his domestic policy.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
cotton said:
You, sir, win the governors cup, and are henceforth are alowed to grope his women and set his domestic policy.
hot damn...i knew if i kept trying my best good things would eventually happen for me...feel free to pass the domestic policy win onto someone else(that sounds too much like work)...but i do call dibs on shriver after all she is not that much older than me....wait you said women and not woman....ok i will take valeria too

i hope my quote hasn't stumped anyone i will give you a hint...this little movie may beat out madmax for best return on investment after taking inflation into account

"you gonna write us a happy ending, heather?"

i will add one more quote too because i think the hint above may have given away the movie...literary this time...and from i book that you should reread every ten years....i think you have to be over 30 and maybe even pushing 40 to "get it"

"can’t repeat the past?…why of course you can!"

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
hot damn...i knew if i kept trying my best good things would eventually happen for me...feel free to pass the domestic policy win onto someone else(that sounds too much like work)...but i do call dibs on shriver after all she is not that much older than me....wait you said women and not woman....ok i will take valeria too

i hope my quote hasn't stumped anyone i will give you a hint...this little movie may beat out madmax for best return on investment after taking inflation into account

"you gonna write us a happy ending, heather?"

i will add one more quote too because i think the hint above may have given away the movie...literary this time...and from i book that you should reread every ten years....i think you have to be over 30 and maybe even pushing 40 to "get it"

"can’t repeat the past?…why of course you can!"

crap...i hate to be a thread killer...guess they were too hard...blair witch and the great gatsby

someone start over

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Asimov's Revenge

SelfBaisResistor said:
"Traitor!!

Oh no my friend this is a mistake a terrible mistake. They have gone to far, this is madness."
Count Dooku to Obi-Wan on Geonosis in "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"

"Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold in space."

olie0923

Diabloii.Net Member
It could be from more than one thing but the group that has that lyric in it's song is Frou Frou and the song is Let Go.

Here's one for you.

"Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die"

Eff

Banned
olie0923 said:
It could be from more than one thing but the group that has that lyric in it's song is Frou Frou and the song is Let Go.

Here's one for you.

"Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

_____: "Tetsuoooo!!"
_____: "Kaneedaaa!!!"

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
Pulp Fiction

"It's not Hip-Hop, it's Electro"
gotta luv ed...shaun of the dead...my daughter knows the script by heart she has seen it so many times...my favourite lin is "who died and made you king of the zombies"

how about...."this mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place"