Forum Crash: Lord Rahl Strikes Back!

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Kung Poo said:
*Rahl: Aura schmaura. Go kill it. It's only a quill rat, you know.

*quill rat shoots a quill at Fred*

Fred: UagaahhhH!!!! *dies*

Rahl: .... *blink blink* *looks to the skies* I hate you, Tyrael.
that was great! i'm glad to see the story continuing! we can only hope that Rahl gets his revenge... :winner:

Stony

Diabloii.Net Member
Woot! The adventures continue. Good to see you again, too. Do feel free to post more often. :D

Stony

Fafner

Diabloii.Net Member
KP, great story. What's the word on the comic, btw? Good I hope. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll have to re-read tomorrow morning, both you and Stony posted too close to each other to fully appreciate each piece. Good stuff, though!

If your comic comes along as good as this stuff does (and is published in something besides Japanese) I'm very interested in getting a copy!

Kung Poo

Diabloii.Net Member
:lol: Everyone keeps asking about the comic, and I'm not sure what to say about it. I can't really post it until I've gotten word back from Tokyopop, which probably won't be for another month or so. If they decide not to publish me in the upcoming Rising Stars of Manga 3, then you'll probably see the comic posted on my website. However, I think I stand a good chance of being published. Sounds arrogant, but I have confidence in my work.

Trust me, my fellow SPF'ers, I wouldn't hold out on you unless it was for a good reason, and this is one of them. As soon as I know, though, you'll know as well. One way or another, I promise you'll see my comic in a few months.

~K_P

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Great to see you back, KP. And another great Darken Rahl read while you're at it. He must be thinking he's stuck in Groundhog Day!

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Mage11 said:
Great to see you back, KP. And another great Darken Rahl read while you're at it. He must be thinking he's stuck in Groundhog Day!
That's exactly what I was thinking! :)

Oh, and K_P: Story good. Fish want comic, too! :teeth: (no time long post, need go eat breakfast now)

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
great little stoy again, good to see you picking up Lord_Rahl again... :thumbsup:

me wants comic :teeth:

burke615

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome! Great to see you back, K_P. We've got our fingers crossed for you! (Getting published, that is...)

Cheers!
Burke