Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Forum Color: Blue/Red

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SuperSavage, Apr 1, 2004.

1. SuperSavage

SuperSavage IncGamers Member

Forum Color: Blue/Red

Well since I have joined the forum has been blue the whole time but then like a week ago or something they turned red, anyone know anything about this, or how to fix this. :scratch:

2. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

I think you can fix it yourself by selecting a different skin at the bottom left of the page. It says "-- New - Default" Just change that to whatever you like.

3. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

Isent that just for Pals? :scratch:

4. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

It may be that you were not logged into the forum at that time. The colors for guest are a reddish brown and for members who are not "pals" its a blue with yellow and white lettering. The auto log-in does not always work I some times have the same problem.

5. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

Im a member, and i have the red/brownish look on everything. Cant figure out where to change it either . . .

*donates to become a Pal to change colors all day*

6. Howitzer Al

Howitzer Al IncGamers Member

I'm logged on and am having the same problem. The background was blue until about a week or so ago when it changed to red. I can't find any settings in the control panel to change it back (although all the control panel pages themselves are blue background :scratch: )

I don't have the "new--default" thing at the bottom either. It must be a Pal thing.

7. farting bob

farting bob Banned

i keep the red background. ive tried blue, but it just doesnt look right. and the qucik change is a pal thing yes, i have it at the bottom of every page :D

8. Amiral

Amiral IncGamers Member

agrees a bit with bob... the blue doesn't look right, and all were the "brownredish" color when i joined, and the blue makes my eyes tired...
    go "brownredish"

9. SuperSavage

So does anyone know how to fix it? AlterEgo do you fix it every once in a while for everyone or can each seperate person change it? I just want it changed from Red to Blue thats all. :thumbsup:

10. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

See that's the thing I hate about gaming forums. They pick a weird color (yeah yeah look cool and all that), and you can't change it unless you are paying. It's may not sounds like a problem at first, but pick a color that's easy on the eye for christ's sake, red on red gets old really fast. :rant:

I mean look at car and driver forum, the software is a POS (90% of the members agree), but at least the color is easy on the eye. :grrr:

11. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

At the start my forums was blue too.. for about a month.. but yesterday it became Redish-Brown.

Like whats going on :scratch:

12. SuperSavage

Well, I was just wondering if you could change it, but I guess AlterEgo does or someone else, but that is no big deal I was just wondering if I could change it myself. :thumbsup:

13. StarWarz2

StarWarz2 IncGamers Member

Go into the User CP and change it there. That's where you set it ... :D If you're not signed in (deleted your cookies, signed out explicitly, or are on a different computer where you didn't tell it to remember your settings), it'll go back to the various shades of red that are the default for the D2.net site.

You can change it from there. I think ... 'cause the blue one is the theme that I've got selected and it reverts when I'm not signed in.

Cheers!