Fortitude problem

Fortitude problem

Hi guys, I have just found runes required to make fortitude, I have 4 socket Balrog Skin, I do everything ok, but it doesn't work. runes EL SOL DOL LO, and nothing :(

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
It's either a blue item or you tried to make on NL. If it's in that order it should work if it's a regular socketed 4socket balrog.

HoD

MyCompSucks said:
can you post an SS of the armor plz so we can see, i just checked the summit and you have the rgiht order
I never ujnderstood this "ladder" does it mean playing single game?

I'm noob :(

Beacause I do, I play in single game.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder is a special division for the online aspect of D2. It's like a competition to see who gets their characters to 99 the fastest, and has a few special recipes, uniques, and runewords that you can only get on ladder to entice people to play.

It resets each year. But that would be why your fortitude didn't work.

-Hal

Halciet said:
Ladder is a special division for the online aspect of D2. It's like a competition to see who gets their characters to 99 the fastest, and has a few special recipes, uniques, and runewords that you can only get on ladder to entice people to play.

It resets each year. But that would be why your fortitude didn't work.

-Hal
Oh ok, however I did uped arreats and some other armor in single game, though it is said it is only for ladder.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Paulsummoner said:
Oh ok, however I did uped arreats and some other armor in single game, though it is said it is only for ladder.
yeah, only the latest batch of runewords doesn't work. Stuff like Grief etc won't work, but upping does (and runecubing too iirc)

HoD

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Paulsummoner said:
Yes we have access to all the runewords from Ancient's Pledge to Stone. We also can use all the Cube recipes listed.

All the runewords from Duress on down do NOT work in Singleplayer.

-

On a sidenote I've never seen you in the Singleplayer Forum Paul, why don't you come on down and post an intro thread! We don't bite :)

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait, the upper tier cubing recipes and exceptional -> elite armor upgrades DO work in single player?

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
Wait, the upper tier cubing recipes and exceptional -> elite armor upgrades DO work in single player?
Yep they definitely do.

Not that we have much of an opportunity to use the higher rune cubing recipes...but it's nice to know the option is there...