Fortitude mods?

Souljer

Diabloii.Net Member
Fortitude mods?

What are Fortitude's mods? I've looked on Battle.net and it doesn't look like anything special. Why is everyone making a big deal about it?

Fortitude runeword:

Body Armor
All Resistances +25-30 (varies)
Damage Reduced By 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 To Light Radius

Souljer

Diabloii.Net Member
The mods that are posted as weapon mods on b.net are actually armor mods in d2?

EDIT:

How long has the new ladder season gone on? I've been away for a little more than two years now and I'm thinking of getting back in the game. I'd rather do it in this ladder season if I have enough time to get a Grief Zwiehander(sp?).

DCAFarkas

Diabloii.Net Member
mods are:

20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Chilling Armor when Struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
+300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+ To Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +25-30 (varies)
Damage Reduced By 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 To Light Radius

Souljer

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks to the both of you.

What about the Ladder Season, though? (see EDIT in my last post)

NefariousNothing

Diabloii.Net Member
Souljer said:
Thanks to the both of you.

What about the Ladder Season, though? (see EDIT in my last post)
Ladder will have reset exactly one year ago tomorrow. So, July 7th.

EDIT: I'm not trying to imply that the ladder will reset on the 7th -- no one knows when/if it will reset next.

Souljer

Diabloii.Net Member
I understand that, but I want to know how long the past seasons were so I can decide whether or not to get into D2 now.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
A lot of us aren't entirely certain there WILL be a ladder reset. I'd say just go ahead and start up. It's not like having to start over again is hugely unfun with all the build possibilities out there.

Also, if you're unsure of weapon vs armor vs helm RW stats (AS is a bit confusing on the issue), the best option is e-bay. They always show pictures of RWs in specific pieces.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Souljer said:
I understand that, but I want to know how long the past seasons were so I can decide whether or not to get into D2 now.
Blizzard could come out tomorrow and say "we are resetting the ladder soon". If you don't know by now blizzard's definition of "soon" is any time from the next day to 2958719587158 years from now. Therefore i say go ahead and have fun on ladder.