Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Forming a Group. HC ladder USWEST

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by JKNemesis, Mar 25, 2005.

1. JKNemesis

JKNemesis Diabloii.Net Member

Forming a Group. HC ladder USWEST

Hey,

A few years back when I was really into Diablo II, I remember grouping up with a few of the guys on this forum and really having a great time doing quests / leveling up and generally helping each other out. Are there still people who do that here? It would be awesome to get some regulars together on HC LADDER USWEST that has a mutual feeling of trust / teamwork.

If there's already a group of people who play, do look me up, I'm under *jknemesis and *jknemesis2. They're mostly just mules, because I just started again and my highest char is level 67 (an elemental druid, of all things, because I've never made one before and the new synergies make things interesting). If there's no real cohesive group, then why don't we form one?

If you want in, go ahead and post your acct's here and I'll add you to my friends list.

Cool then. See you on Battle.net

-JKNemesis
    US WEST HC LADDER
    *jknemesis
    *jknemesis2

2. thedudemanwo

thedudemanwo Diabloii.Net Member

I'm down with that. The only problem is that I've never played HC, but I might as well start a new character in HC b/c I lost all of my softcore stuff. If you will take me, my account is *houseofrhal. C'ya around!

3. Caveman Basser

Caveman Basser Diabloii.Net Member

Hi!

You can add my accounts and hollar at me if you see me on. I play quite a bit and certainly at times alone as none I know is on. I have a few characters currently a Zon and a barb in hell and I'm rebuilding my sorcie who met her demise. I am also working a sin and a axe barb. I 'm open to just about anything if I'm not already busy. keep in mind I'm on but not there at times also if I don't respond right away or at all.

*cavemanbasser
    *cave2
    *cave3

4. masakerr

masakerr Diabloii.Net Member

You can add me too if you like. I play these days mostly on

"steel-balls2"

see ya out there

5. JKNemesis

Another note

Hey, cool to see we're already four strong, I'm glad that we even have this many.

Make sure if you check back that you add everyone else also, so we'll all be able to co-op through diablo II together.

See you on Bnet

-JKNemesis
    *jknemesis
    *jknemesis2

6. BSU

BSU Diabloii.Net Member

I'll play with you all sometimes.
    *KoV-Hex (my D2X HC account ladder)
    *DG-Hex (my classic HC account ladder)

7. NEURO_CKY

NEURO_CKY Diabloii.Net Member

im always down to party up with some hc westies from these forums;) currently i have a mf meteorb sorc, javzon for farming cows, summon/bone hybrid nec, and a few support players i usually run on a second cd key (bo slave, chanter).

feel free to mesg me anytime, but im usually only on very late at night!!!

*neurocky

CampKillYourself

8. JKNemesis

Sweet. We have like 8 people now.

I won't be on tonight cuz I have a big ugly essay due tomorrow, but hopefully you guys will see each other online.

My level 77 druid got pked last night. Someone hostiled me outside town, sent like 20 orbs my way and I dropped dead before I could even blink. The kid's hack popped up a message "GAME OVER!" in huge ASCII letters and then it drew a little hand with a middle finger coming up. Then the guy came over and popped my corpse, took a look at all the low end crap I had, left it on the ground and then left. How's that for being a victim? I didn't even say anything. No flaming, no "wow you're a ****ing asshole and I bet you're only 10 years old, I hope you get arrested and sent to prison as soon as they're able to send you so that you can get pounded in the ass by four large inmates at the same time for the rest of your goddamn life". I'm too good a person to say something like that. Lost like 40 hours of gameplay. Hooray.

9. NEURO_CKY

NEURO_CKY Diabloii.Net Member

Man that suks jknemesis!!! thats why we have to form an all legit group where we dont have to worry bout script kids and there pathetic lil hacks. i prolly have some start-up gears to get you back on track, just add me and well hook up on b-net.

o and p.s.: that inmate stuff in your post was friggin hillarious dude..omfg!!

CampKillYourself

10. Rasputina

Rasputina Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys, I have a few characters on ladder already. Sounds like it'd be interesting to meet up with some of you to play. See ya around!

My account is:

Rasputina

11. Caveman Basser

Caveman Basser Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Justin sorry about last night I was in what appeared to be a good rune game. 2 shaels and a lum so I wanted to try and milk it a little. When I got to the team game everyone was gone. Will hook up again I'm sure. Sorry again about the PK'er.. Your verbage about it was funny.. It ceases to amaze me why kids cheat with games. I just don't get it.. I guess I'm getting old LOL :)

I too have starter gear for most characters. Low end set stuff etc.. if you need something just ask.

Rob..

12. JKNemesis

Heh. Good to meet all of you on Battle.net so far.

Keep checking for updates, adding newcomers as they come :). I'll try to use my school resources to put up a small website for fun if you guys think there's some way we could use it as a resource to communicate / trade / whatever comes to mind.

Later

-JKNemesis
    US WEST HC LADDER
    *jknemesis
    *jknemesis2