Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Formal Intro

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by killian27, Mar 25, 2005.

1. killian27

killian27 IncGamers Member

Formal Intro

Well I've been hanging out here for a few weeks, reading, searching, and asking a few questions. Thanks to the wealth of information that has been provided to me through this forum, I have learned a good deal about DiabloII... I'm even surviving Hell (so far). So, Hello and thanks!

My current build (and really first) build is a Frenzy Barb. Me and my Act2 NM frost merc just made it to Act 2 Hell last night. Along the way, somewhere down in the catacombs an interesting thing happened (interesting to me anyway), the killing blow to a monster leveled me and my merc at the same time... me to 78 and him to 77... I thought it was cool..

O, I am from Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I've been playing DII for about 3 monthes now, I played Diablo way back when... long ago, in a galaxy far far away.

2. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Welcome Killian. Enjoy your stay here in the SPF. The community here is great, and I myself have just returned from a year and a half absencse(sp?). Even though I have not seen the horrors of the tentacled one, just watch out for the squid. And cover your shins, it seems that Farting Bob likes to kick them.

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

*sneakes up behind killian and uses a corkscrew to drill a hole in his shins, filling it with C4 explosives*
    Hello! glad to see your taking that frenzy barb through hell, its a difficult build in 1.10, especially untwinked.
    *runs up to killian and slide tackles him, hitting right on the shin, which sets of the detonation timer for the C4, leaving jsut enough time for a daring, yet safe escape for FB, while killian doesnt know whats going on, then BOOM! his shins have gone.*
    Sorry.

4. deathsguard666

deathsguard666 IncGamers Member

welcome to the SPF

5. killian27

Well, I appreciate the effort, but it seems those shinkicks were about as effective as farts in the wind... as I feel no pain, and I'm still here!

Right now Im not playing untwinked. Many thanks to sam_manzana for donating some nice items to me. I dont think I could have survived without the butcher's pupil and unique tomahawk. However, when I finish this barb I plan to send those items back, as I want to play my next build totally untwinked. Hopefully, by the end of hell I will find some axes to replace those two.

Anway, thanks all for the welcome.

-Killian

6. piscene

piscene IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF, killian. Enjoy your stay and beware the squid.

7. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Welcome my friend.

It's seems you've been well kicked, somewhat. It's nice to see tradition reign. Good luck with your Frenzy Barb (my first Pat in 1.09) and may all your drops be Gold and Green.

8. Mordalles

Mordalles IncGamers Member

nevermind the the squis, watch out for fb.

welcome!

9. mad.as.a.meataxe

mad.as.a.meataxe IncGamers Member

Hi Killian, you are most welcome. Enjoy your stay and may the force be with you :D

MAAM

10. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Hello fellow southerner! Lived just outside Meridian until I moved out to NV, Goltar (my husband) is from Natchez. Here's your welcome basket of baked goods and since Sidhe's gone w/ knee surgery, a Full Rejuv to counteract the Rev.Bob.

11. killian27

Thanks for the warm welcome...

as a side note, I cant wait to find a couple of light-sabres for my next Barb.. Anakin_Solo

12. killian27

Thank you Thank you! Tis a small world, isnt it? From Hattiesburg, but I currently live in Laurel... which is an hour from Meridian.. im sure you know. How's the heat out there, I bet its still hotter here despite what the thermometer reads! See ya round

-Killian

*got carried away, double post.... please, no flame...

13. EnerSense

EnerSense IncGamers Member

Welcome to SPF! :)

14. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Actually you're the first one I found from MS, but there's a fun thread around here of where everyone's from and considering the number of US residents, that's not too bad.

NV is hot in summer but the humidity is only 20-30 percent. They go nuts ( "it's gonna rain!" ) when the humidity is perdicted to get to 40%. So it doesn't FEEL hot, you can bike in 95F and not get over heated. Now winter is a lot colder, it snowed 4 inches on sun, the first day of spring.... sigh, I do miss the warmth. Most of the state is mountians so the weather gets...odd.

15. ChaoticTwitch

ChaoticTwitch IncGamers Member

hey welcome to the SPF comunity !! enjoy your stay, and probably stated by others, check the stickies and such...

cheers, C.T.

16. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Sorry I missed your intro... Welcome to the forums:) Frenzy is so cool, but mace is the way to go...if you have 2x Schaeffers/Stormlashes:(