Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Forgotten Swords !

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by SMG, Apr 5, 2004.

1. SMG

SMG IncGamers Member

Forgotten Swords !

Hi, recently i was dueling in a pub ladder game and saw these 2 friends who were both zealots. To my surprise they both used upgraded ethereal zodded headstriker :worship: . Yea i remember my times during the .09 private duels i used the same zodded sword but it wasnt upgraded and i was actually killing pretty goood. To my surprise my poison necro died in 2 zeal hits, while normally i take more hits from a BOTD pally. Do you think it is the sword that killed me or something else on that pally ?! :lol:

2. Kamahl

Kamahl IncGamers Member

where they high lvl/what dose DS do in pvp.

3. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

DS doubles your over all damage.

4. Kamahl

Kamahl IncGamers Member

Oo then there u go heartstriker has ds on lvl

5. kryo

kryo IncGamers Member

At lvl 99 an eth upgraded Headstriker will do a base dmg of 138-297... with Deadly Stike on EVERY hit (Headstriker passes 100% DS at lv67) doubling your total post-skill bonus damage!

With lv20 Sacrifice, Zeal, and Fanatacism, this sword should (if I figure right) nearly 9k damage per hit... and that isn't taking strength bonuses into account--just the base weapon damage and skill bonuses...

6. LovelyGods

LovelyGods Banned

Y do u think i use a Eth Zod razor Edge on non ladder zealot 222ed (225 is perfect)

with highlords and that weapon i have around 85% or better Deadly Strike.

So i end up pumping out around 10k damage per zeal.

Makes Botd look kinda weak when u think about it.

7. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Yes ethy razortail and ethy headstriker are 2 extrmely good items. The reson you do not see headstriker offered for sale as uped or ethy and uped alot in trade channels. Is because it has such a low ed of 150%. What those people do not realize is that the deady strike more then makes up for it. Witch is some thing I personly do not want a large % of the d2 popuation knowing about. Also I still am not shure that they will make a large move to the highly over priced botd ,cougf "ith" hack, because the "godly" rares that every one are talking about. Witch one day they might go over the top, price wise. All though I do not belive that will happen till one of them gets duped. So no I do not belive that we will ever see the retro-treands in the of pre 1.07.