Forgot to say Hello :S

Varock

Diabloii.Net Member
Forgot to say Hello :S

Sorry but I would like to introduce myself I should have done this earlier when I poked in this forum as it is where i will be for a while. I gave up on bnet becuase it is boring and too many people who think you want to be rushed and when you ask them to leave they say no and start yelling. And people stealing a drop you earned ect. Also if you play a private game you get the problem of lag so where else to go but SP :D

Currently I am making a summonmancer as I call him. He is totaly awsome and I have not had so much fun in a long time. I am sure you saw my post about the cool item I found. of Rakanishu at lvl 6. Fits my build nicely. At least I am enjoying myself now :clap:

Varock

Diabloii.Net Member
thx btw my necro is now lvl 12 and pushing strong can't wait for it to get better and move on to act 2.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Varock! Welcome to our playground. Don't be like us. Visit here often but be sure to leave time to play the game.

And what ever happened to intro posts with important details like bread-buttering and show size? Seems like everyone just says hello these days. :p

kramph

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. :howdy:

I am on my second Skelliemancer. It is a lot of fun and really addictive. :p

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, must be getting old or something, or then it's the fever affecting me so that I missed this thread previously...

anyway, welcome to the asylum for the hopelessly addicted diabloholics :D

Varock

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
Hmm, must be getting old or something, or then it's the fever affecting me so that I missed this thread previously...

anyway, welcome to the asylum for the hopelessly addicted diabloholics :D
Yep lol I can say I am a diabloholic I have been playing the series since Diablo1 came out lol. And still playing as the series is fun.

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings Varock, and welcome (officially) to our forum. Since you've been here a few days, I won't bother reminding you about reading the FAQs and behaving in front of our (oh too few) elite uniques. So I'll skip straight to the fun part and invite you over to the EMB for a quiet (age appropriate) drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.