Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Forgetting yet Fine Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by jamesixgun, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Forgetting yet Fine Fridaily

Well. I forgot to set my alarm last night. So I woke up at 4:45, looked at the clock to make sure it was 4:45 (I wake up every morning at 4:45 for no good reason) and it was 4:45, so I went back to sleep. I woke up some minutes later: "Why am I waking up? I should be sleeping peacefully until the alarm buzzes?" I looked at the clock: 5:28. "Why is it 5:28 and the alarm didn't buzz? :facepalm: 'Cause I forgot to set the alarm.

Oh well.

RL: Other than the excitement of I-might've-been-late-because-I-forgot-to-set-my-alarm-but-it's-fine-'cause-the-internal-alarm-saved-my-butt excitement, I envision a day of lots of [usual]. I might stop by somewhere and see about getting a phone on my way home, but probably not. I might go by the gallery I used to work at, but probably not (in fact, they're probably on summer vacation). I might watch a movie or two instead of, or in addition to, XFiles (btw: I'm in the early parts of season 4, now: Scully just found out that the little girl is her baby; her brother's treachery is yet to be revealed). Yep.

D2: Unlikely.

2. xxnothing

xxnothing IncGamers Member

Re: Forgetting yet Fine Fridaily

RL: Off to work for another day of Excitement with Office Politics! ;)

D2: Poison Necro is in Act 1 Hell. Hoping to be in Act 2 by this evening.

3. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

Rl: PPPPPPaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy day for me. Then more soccer, some running, and lifting weights.

D2: I need to find an ohm.

OVG: 2v2 Tactics, they will face me and rick's unbeatable combo or it will be my gf they face who knows yet! Any who without Rick's character my knight blade carries the team.

4. Evasive

Evasive IncGamers Member

RL: Not at work today, and loving it. I've prepared a 3 course meal for this evening and it looks awesome. If I enjoy eating it anywhere near as much as I did making it then I won't be able to ask much more.

D2: Maybe..

5. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Bought A Fire Upon The Deep. Again. This time in english, and the full book(last time it was split up into parts1 and 2 and I only got part 1). I'm trying to decide wether to read it from the start, or from where I finished last time. I really wanna know what happens.

D2: Yes. If I play alot, I might get from crystaline passage in nm to a1 hell.

6. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Arm is mending... but it's getting really tiresome always having a sore arm. Doc Woods says 4-6 weeks. Bah. Nothing much going on today... going to watch The Tick tv series (the live one, not the cartoon) this afternoon. Very funny stuff.

D2: I've quite a list of items I've been hoping to find, and still many more that finding would be a pleasant surprise. To that end I'm leveling up my Barb through 86 to 87 in the pits with two AliBaba's on switch to hork with. Nothing yet. Must have close to 400% MF on him. I feel like I'm fishing in this huge lake with only 7 fish in it.

7. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

RL: Work, apply for a research position, buy some ice-cream, eat said ice-cream.

D2: Rolling around on my bed and occasionally staring at my newfound rune wealth. That's about as D2 as it gets at the moment for me. I may level Pwncone to level 91 later today.

OVG: Torchlight. I never really got too deep into it the first time around, so I'm trying again. Updated to patch 1.15, deleted my old characters, and made a new Alchemist on Very Hard difficulty. :) Also, playing a little bit of Starcraft with some high school friends. King's Bounty and Hellgate: London and Atelier Iris are taking a short break.

8. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

RL: Its mid winter here and a bit chilly. Had some frost a week ago which was nice. Good sleeping weather :) A few aches and pains as per usual when it gets cold like this. Looking to shape up to be a nice cool sunny day today, nice after the recent rain.

D2: Still LK, been terrible lately what with the last 1000 runs giving me a vex. Filled up on a lot of mid runes though. Got 13 Gul's lol (not from the last runs, I've just got 13 guls). If I get an Ohm & Ber then I can cube everything from Gul up to make a zod. Not that I will, well not until somehow, someway I find an eth zerker axe will 6 sox. Yeah right.

9. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: Work week's done. Felt good at the start when I found a CD that I'd been searching for with two Soul Coughing albums on it. Left feeling crappy 'cuz we had a 30+ minute meeting where I heard a single worthwhile sentence ("We now use the front door and meet here when there's a fire/drill."). I love wasting time, but I hate it when others waste it for me. Left work a few minutes late to make up for lost time.

Did grocery shopping & got a burrito on the way home. Only had one bite so far and they made it the same as they always do, but it's freakin' spicy. It'll be a slow meal with lots of recovery time between bites.

And LeBron to the Heat?! Celtics fans are now worried; our geriatric Big Three against their three young whipper snappers? We're screwed...

D2: Not yet, but I'm kind of thinking about it. ...Kind of.

OVG: Stumped on the last stage of World of Goo: Chapter 3. Torchlight, omg? Sounds kinda fun. But there's lots of options here. Oh, and I have only a small handful of crops left to master in FarmVille that take less than a day to mature. It's hard work on a virtual farm, I tells ya.

10. maareek

maareek IncGamers Member

RL: Done with work for today, and I've got tomorrow off. New graphics card came in yesterday, and I plan on putting it to work powering...

OVG: the Starcraft 2 beta. It was pretty well polished during phase 1, but after seeing (and hearing; oh thank you Blizzard for changing some of the sound effects!) the changes made to the interface in phase 2 I'm very, very excited for July 27th to get here so I can see the whole game.