For the Fury Druid's shield...

SPIDERfrank

Diabloii.Net Member
For the Fury Druid's shield...

Should I Shael my SS or try to get a 40/15max jewel?

My real only problem with melee duels has been with Paladins, so I'm wondering which of the 2 options will benefit me the most.

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: For the Fury Druid's shield...

Ed/max jewels in armor (though not weapons) bugged so I'd shy away from those.

A shael would be a good option if you're hitting the 42 fhr breakpoint if memory serves me right (there was a pretty substantial debate about balancing fbr and fhr on shifters a while back, give that a search if you're interested). Some other good options would be a high max damage jewel (as you're already swimming in skill based ed from fury), of course nice secondary mods like strength or dexterity wouldn't hurt if it's something like a 15 max/xyz.

SPIDERfrank

Diabloii.Net Member

well I got a 7fhr/8max/10 allres jewel in it now, but I dont need the fhr b/c I hot the 86%fhr bp without it (12gc, 7jalals+30 base, 30 bfist, 10 dungos = 89)

just wondering if I should go with more damage or to shael it. so ed jewels in armors is bugged for shifters or something???

SPIDERfrank

Diabloii.Net Member

leaning more towards the Shael now.

I think I'll keep this jeweled SS, what do you think? Should be easy and cheap to get another Shaeled SS.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

Yea another ss shouldn't be to hard to snag up either on ladder or non, and ofc shael is a countess run away at the worst. Not a bad jewel either.