for lazy stalkers...

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Damotta said:
They can also be used against the stalkers who like to raid pantie drawers.
hmmm....i hadn't thought of that application.

technically it would be considered an invasion of privacy to use such a product on someone.

How is this for lazy stalkers? I don't know about you, but I'm not wearing panties left on my doorstep in a basket of candy. I have standards.

Akira

I think it's a joke, I tried going to the order page and none of the buttons look like they were made to work.

Ehem, yes, just making sure it's a joke. Nothing to see here people.... >.>

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Of course it's a joke, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. I wonder if they make a vibrating version.

Syxx

Diabloii.Net Member
When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends.

Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not pantiesâ„¢.

They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.
Just 1 of the (fake) testimonials for these panties. I like the bit about "if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene ..." and they have the gall to say they'd rather not become over-protective parents. Too late, it sounds like they already are.

And the Dad suggests putting a video camera in the Mark II verison. Just what everyone needs live video of their crotches :D

Regards
Syxx

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Syxx said:
And the Dad suggests putting a video camera in the Mark II verison. Just what everyone needs live video of their crotches :D

Regards
Syxx
Trouble is it would be footage of other peoples crotches! As I imagine the lens will point away from the wearers body. And so if you buy them for your wife or daughter then all your going to see is... erm... you know...

KnightFall

KnightFall said:
Trouble is it would be footage of other peoples crotches! As I imagine the lens will point away from the wearers body. And so if you buy them for your wife or daughter then all your going to see is... erm... you know...

KnightFall
Wife wouldn't be so bad, daughter is creepy though.

I would be more concerned about them not seeing the big glowing light emanating from their crotches that would be required to actually see anything.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah it could be funny...

Is that a spot-light in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

:lol:

KnightFall