Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Assassin' started by moonlike, Nov 8, 2006.
Fools claw question
does ar from claw works for both claws or only for this with bonus?
afaik only for the claw that has the fools mod on it.
i bought fools claw in runic talons without any ias on it (so ias -30)
my second claw is chaos also in runic talons
1)in which slot should i put fools and which chaos to get maximal trap lying speed and ar
2)does ar from fools claw goes to both claws or only to that with bonus ?
3) do i have max trap speed with such claws and fade ? if not what will be it 10fpa or 11 ?
1) Put you Chaos in the main weapon slot. It has 35% IAS, whereas your Fool's has none. Put it on the Left side, when you switch around your weapons, the left side is the default main weapon.
2) Moritz just said, only the Fool's claw will get the AR bonus, not both.
3) Not sure...
1) So i put chaos left and fools right to get max trap speed after bo and switch ?
But than i dont see ar bonus and im not sure i have ar bonus (this game has so many bugs that im afraid i dont )
2) somebody can confirm this or show test resules because i asked on jsp and there ppl argue about that which claw gets ar (some tell both some that only fool claw) - i want be 100% sure.
3) i still need info which trap speed i have with runic talons chaos(base weapon speed -30 ) +runic claws fools ( WMA-20 ) and how much ias i need to make it max speed .
Put the fools on your primary hand, meaning Glove side. You will probably hurt your trap laying speed, but otherwise you will not get the bonus from fury.
WW gets the attackrating bonus from fool's on both claws (if fool's is the your primary weapon slot), other claw attacks only get the fool's bonus on the fool's claw. Kicks do not get the bonus at all...
how can you tell?
Im fairly sure thats wrong <.<
Someone doublecheck for me cause Laz usually knows what he is talking about though.
It's really hard to tell, mostly because the Fools needs to go in the primary slot, and the primary slot on WW has more hit checks than the secondary. Also, on my sin at least, both sides have 25% OW, so I can't tell from that either. Probobly the Barb forum would know, since there are people there who know everything about WW.
I've always thought it went to only the Fools claw.
Your target for the max trap laying breakpoint is 42 IAS with Runic Talons. With Feral it should be 52, because Ferals are -10 WSM slower than Runics, and the combination of claws matters. You generally need 15% IAS in your helm to make this happen.
Should be 48IAS, sorry.