FoHer, Hoz or 20/20 Monarch?

TheWorm

Diabloii.Net Member
FoHer, Hoz or 20/20 Monarch?

I'm thinking the 20/20 Monarch would be sweet, but then I would be giving up tons of great mods on the Hoz.

Your thoughts.

Mr.Popo

Banned
pure foher? No monarch. Use a class specific pally shield with resist and 4s, then socket with 4x 5/5 light facet.

For v/t, of course HoZ is better.

LoVePlAyBoY

Diabloii.Net Member
TheWorm said:
I'm thinking the 20/20 Monarch would be sweet, but then I would be giving up tons of great mods on the Hoz.

Your thoughts.
some sense there GREAT MODES ON HOZ .... stick to it

+ foh sticks are overated

TheWorm

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm kind of split between using an FoH stick or a 20/20 shield.

I will probably put both in my pack, The problem is FoHers lack resists, even with Hoto and Hoz. If I were to use a 25/25 FoH stick and a 20/20 Shield, I would surely have negative resists.

I'm going to try dueling with foh stick and 20/20 shield. I figure I could zap em dead before they even get on my screen so it won't even matter.

Oh well, I'll try it out and let you peoples know how it goes.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
TheWorm said:
I'm kind of split between using an FoH stick or a 20/20 shield.

I will probably put both in my pack, The problem is FoHers lack resists, even with Hoto and Hoz. If I were to use a 25/25 FoH stick and a 20/20 Shield, I would surely have negative resists.

I'm going to try dueling with foh stick and 20/20 shield. I figure I could zap em dead before they even get on my screen so it won't even matter.

Oh well, I'll try it out and let you peoples know how it goes.
Get a 20/20 Shield with good resist. Load your remaining space with 20/5%all resist if possible or anything similar.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
why the hell would you need so much dmg :F
get the higher resist, block with practically no dex, higher def etc. you don't need to have like 10k dmg on it.
but i'd prefer the foh sceptre over hoto. hoto is ugly and used by too many. stick out of the crowd :p

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
you need the defence and other bonuses from HoZ use stick and hoz not stick and 20/20. dmg isnt everything, well roundness is ;P