FoH'er build?

iCrog

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: FoH'er build?

Alright. Here is my build. Not finished with it but you may add to the skills points and even add skills.

First of all start out with this... Put all stat points into vit before the others. You simply can earn xp or kill if you are not alive. Put the stat points howeva you want. I might try all vit and some in strength. But not to sure.

Lets move on.... SKills: Defense aura's i may not use to many/ mixing them. i hate how you need to activate to use 'em.
3 pre req(Prayer, Cleansing, and Defiance). to get to vigor. put as much as you want here. and for the mana recovery. I might put 1 in Meditation just so i dont use to much mana pots. haha

Next: Offensive Here is the pre req... Might, Holy Fire, Holy Freeze, and Blessed Aim. Due to all those, i will level up Fanticism. Holy Shock is MAXED FOR THE BOOST IN FIST OF HEAVENS.

Next: Combat Skills ALL ARE PRE REQ'S EXECPT FOR Fist of Heavens, Holy shield, and Holy bolt. Max out holy bolt and Fist of heavens. Hell max out Holy shield.

Use what ever gear and weapons you want. :)

Sonolegolas

Diabloii.Net Member

Alright. Here is my build. Not finished with it but you may add to the skills points and even add skills.

First of all start out with this... Put all stat points into vit before the others. You simply can earn xp or kill if you are not alive. Put the stat points howeva you want. I might try all vit and some in strength. But not to sure.

Lets move on.... SKills: Defense aura's i may not use to many/ mixing them. i hate how you need to activate to use 'em.
3 pre req(Prayer, Cleansing, and Defiance). to get to vigor. put as much as you want here. and for the mana recovery. I might put 1 in Meditation just so i dont use to much mana pots. haha

Next: Offensive Here is the pre req... Might, Holy Fire, Holy Freeze, and Blessed Aim. Due to all those, i will level up Fanticism. Holy Shock is MAXED FOR THE BOOST IN FIST OF HEAVENS.

Next: Combat Skills ALL ARE PRE REQ'S EXECPT FOR Fist of Heavens, Holy shield, and Holy bolt. Max out holy bolt and Fist of heavens. Hell max out Holy shield.

Use what ever gear and weapons you want. :)

Wth is your problem?

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

Pure foh won't get you far in PvM. You can try a conviction zealot. Same skill build as a pvp pure FoHer, with conviction active, but have some high elemental damage weapon (like rift) and do some zealing, with foh to compliment it