FOH Paladin with offensive gcs?

eon

Diabloii.Net Member
FOH Paladin with offensive gcs?

since my foh din also uses fanactism.... i think i should use 10 offensive gcs

this also raises my conviction by 10 skills, which is an extra -50 res
do u think this is just as effective as 10 combat gcs? or are off gcs much inferior to combat gcs?

You NEED a lvl 25 convction [well at the Least base 20] to be effective...

For damage - Combat charms
If for some odd weird UNWANTED reason your conviction doesnt get to slvl 25, then maybe a few offensive gcs to get that up.

Note: Offensive GC's will not help FOH damage because holy shock doesnt help foh with +skills

eon

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
You NEED a lvl 25 convction [well at the Least base 20] to be effective...

For damage - Combat charms
If for some odd weird UNWANTED reason your conviction doesnt get to slvl 25, then maybe a few offensive gcs to get that up.

Note: Offensive GC's will not help FOH damage because holy shock doesnt help foh with +skills
maybe i wasnt clear =/ hehe
i was talking about using offense charms after i have maxed conviction
the final conviction level should be around 36

cthrag

Diabloii.Net Member
eon said:
maybe i wasnt clear =/ hehe
i was talking about using offense charms after i have maxed conviction
the final conviction level should be around 36
Unfortunately the -res effect on conviction is capped at -150, which you reach at 25. So going from 25-36 will only give you a bit of extra defence reduction, which obviously isn't worth it.

Combat GCs are definitely the way to go.

eon

Diabloii.Net Member
cthrag said:
Unfortunately the -res effect on conviction is capped at -150, which you reach at 25. So going from 25-36 will only give you a bit of extra defence reduction, which obviously isn't worth it.

Combat GCs are definitely the way to go.
ah..... i get it now. thx

Didnt get you quite enough on the question. Yes conviction is capped at -150% at slvl 25. Anything Above 25 is pointless