Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FOH not viable in hell?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by baal's-uncle, Sep 18, 2006.

1. baal's-uncle

baal's-uncle IncGamers Member

FOH not viable in hell?

i have a level 70ish, can't remember off the top of my head, foh pally. i have foh at lvl 30 and holy shock is lvl 28 for synergy and right now conviction is lvl 15 so enemy resists are -100%, but i can't hardly kill anything at all in hell. i'm using a shako, vipermagi, string of ears, hoz, redeemer, some set gloves i can't remember and a crafted amulet with +1 skills. is there any hope for this guy at all? or does foh and holy shock have to in the skill level 40 areas to be effective?

2. GoFoh

GoFoh Banned

foh isnt really an good pvm skill but if u want to see any progress i would choose different items.. Whats the budget? U need to have lvl 25 conviction so its gets -150% (dont max this urself, let the items do their work, thats really just a must.. If u want to take an foher/templar into the dungeons of diablo and not pvp, i suggest u take an merc with plenty life leech and dmg. He tanks u and killes most of the lesser monsters end u finish of the ''bigger'' one. When ur foher wears some stuff which increase ur dmg and enemy lightning resist, u will see it will get a lot easier to kill those maneating beasts!

3. Spankeh

Spankeh IncGamers Member

Would a 5s +3FoH +2Salvation scepter be worth using?

4. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

Would be better if you could find a +2 skill + 3 foh scepter, West has that kind of dupe.

Be sure to get a merc with strong life and heavy duty weapon too.

5. niner

niner IncGamers Member

FOH isnt that great for pvm as there are too many monsters that can come at you at once.

Player vs Player is another story though.

6. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

If u are solely building this alone for PvM, increase the resist Lightning synergy, that way you can get silly damage for your Holy Shock as well when combined with 1 pt zeal (use an ITD weapon like Cresent Moon).

If PvP put all rest into smite.

7. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

I'm pretty sure that something like that would only be good if you're running a low skill budget - with the kind of budget required for a weapon like that alone, however, you may as well just shell out for good skill gear and a fohstick.

The 5 socket +3 foh scepter is a very good choice.