Foamming at the mouth Rabbies wpn question

The Trenches

Diabloii.Net Member
Foamming at the mouth Rabbies wpn question

In Short...

Ebotd Zerker or Plaguebearer on Rabbies Druid??

Its my first attempt at a druid.Bear with me if i seem ignorant on the matter,hes in the planning stages,thx for the advice in advance.

If anyones got ne questions on my builds planned gear/skill setup,just ask ;)

The Trenches

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Neither :p I would go with 4*shael + 2*ar/ias or 2*15res/ias phase blade with base weapon speed -30 hehe High dex req no problem if you going max block with shael Stormshield. Its also Kaz's recommended weapon for a fire claws - rabies hybrid :D Maybe a 6 sock War Scythe for range 5 in PvP

The Trenches

Diabloii.Net Member
Gear Setup Experienced Opions Wanted

batuchka said:
Neither :p I would go with 4*shael + 2*ar/ias or 2*15res/ias phase blade with base weapon speed -30 hehe High dex req no problem if you going max block with shael Stormshield. Its also Kaz's recommended weapon for a fire claws - rabies hybrid :D Maybe a 6 sock War Scythe for range 5 in PvP

Well,heres where im at so far gear wise...

Weapon- BOTD Eth-Zerker 394%-14% Life Steal

Helm-Confused...Rabbies guide in sticky says go with Vampire Gaze-Ber'd...But i got a near P Crown of the Ages skt'd with a Ber and a 40% to Enh Dmg Jewel :D,my point being,would the COA be an wise choice?

Shield-Again,confused...Head Hunters Troll Nest w/ 3x Psn facet Or Um'd SS...

Belt-Verdungos Mithril Coil

Gloves-Trangs Claws...(Although i got some 44% Steelrends lying arround...good idea or stick with Trangs for the obvious Psn Dmg...

Boots-Guide said IK or Aldurs....YUK!!! im thinking Gore Riders or Water Walks...opinions..?

Rings-Carrion and Wisp ProjectorAmy-Totally Stumped on this one...:scratch

Thanks for the quick response guys...Im on Non-Ladder East..

My account names' TheTrenches

If ne of the boards dwellers want to hit me up,it would be my pleasure to connect in-game with some serious inteligent players for a change :p

Above and beyond all the rambling....discusss..

The Trenches

electricblue

Diabloii.Net Member
I think, fools war axe/naga of quickness with 2 shaels is the best rabies biting weapon.
stick with it if you come by one

Silenced Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
why in the world would you want to use a ebotd anything? if this is a rabies build, ie using no other attacks, you don't need that physical damage, its just a waste. all your damage will be from psn. the 6 sock phase with 4xshael and 2x AR/ias is best way to go.

SV

phool

Diabloii.Net Member
put the plague bearer on switch, then after you've poisoned enemies switch to the plague bearer, this works retroactively. Use the ebotd zerker