shako
war travs
arch
enigma
3 soc head hunters w/3 cold faucets
mega fist
maras
2-bk rings

What I'm having a problem with is cold immune monsters, but isn't everyone. aside from getting infinity for merc, which is quite exspensive in the non-ladder realm, what should i do? should i put another cold faucet in helm and in occy. If i put a jah in occy will that ignore cold defence?
Options? help please. I have great gear but I want to be able to kill everything. and do some MFing.

Thanks all in advance

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Get a Barb Merc. Equip him with eBOTD CB, eForti, eArreats and let hm kill all cold immunes. Or get a A2 Nerc with Obediance, Forti and eGaze/eAndy and let him kill all the immunes.
You could also rebuild your sorc making a FO/FireBall-Meteor sorc.

Murderya

Banned
Pelagic said:
Ok, here's the problem. I have a FO sorc with all the latest stuff:
occy
shako
war travs
arch
enigma
3 soc head hunters w/3 cold faucets
mega fist
maras
2-bk rings

What I'm having a problem with is cold immune monsters, but isn't everyone. aside from getting infinity for merc, which is quite exspensive in the non-ladder realm, what should i do? should i put another cold faucet in helm and in occy. If i put a jah in occy will that ignore cold defence?
Options? help please. I have great gear but I want to be able to kill everything. and do some MFing.

Thanks all in advance
Not the greatest stuff. Get Eschuta's Temper Eldritch Orb, Ormus Robes, SOJ's

You shouldn't single tree. What are your skills/stats? You should get max frozen orb, 17 cold mastery (after +skills), 20 meteor, 20 fireball, 20 fire mastery. When you play, use orb on everything and fireball all of the cold immunes.