FO/ES sorc help

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
FO/ES sorc help

ok.. i'm pondering the idea and started a sorc with some pts in the cold tree

heres what I have planned for her pts:

20 Frozen Orb
20 Cold Mastery
20 Ice Bolt? (Is it worth the 40% extra damage?)
20 Telekenesis
10-20 Energy shield
1 Warmth

Keep in mind that I have zero good items that can help me along the way so basicly this will be an "untwinked" version I guess.. input welcome and appreciated! thanks.

Metal Mario

Diabloii.Net Member
looks good I dont think I have many comments. Just remember not to put much any points in life. I prefer to max ES and TK before maxing cold mastery.

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah they weren't going to be maxed in that order particularly just the ones that i could think of at the time :) but yea I'm goin to toss 1 in there when i hit 30 and let my few + skills boost it from there then work on other skills more

Bigrob

Banned
here is ur order to max:

20orb
20cm
20tek
20ene
rest of pts go to icebolt

just to let u know, making a orb/es sorc is expensive if u want to pvp.

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe i could get a list of what would make it work for mf/pvp would be cool, i've looked thru the guides and didnt really find a fo/es for lod

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
here is ur order to max:

20orb
20cm
20tek
20ene
rest of pts go to icebolt

just to let u know, making a orb/es sorc is expensive if u want to pvp.
make sure you have good prebuff gear for Energy Shield like +8es memory staff, +3 es ormus, +3 light helm, +3 light ammy. even with a level 20 es its only absorbs 70+ damage.

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
well i'm going to get as many + skills items i can with a memory staff for prebuff and keep a CTA (if i ever get one) in my stash for further prebuff. have an a2 holy freeze merc (what type is this Off/Def/Combat? in nm of course, right?) with an insight weapon of some sort

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
nm act2 merc

offensive (might)
defensive (holy freeze)
combat (thorns)

get an offensive merc to give it a little edge.

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
im going to be using the merc mainly for Insight and the x-tra slowness of the monsters cant hurt so thats what i chose