Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Florence Paladingale

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Chronus24, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Chronus24

Chronus24 IncGamers Member

Florence Paladingale

Hey, haven't been on the boards or played D2 in months, but I was just wondering if my favorite pally build, the Cleric/Medic (whatever you prefer to call it), is still going strong? I didn't see it in the Paladin Guides thread at the top, maybe someone should add it when they get a chance?

Clerics--keeping Battle.net a cleaner, healthier place, one holy bolt at a time.

2. moi

moi IncGamers Member

Meh, a solo cleric is a VERY tedious thing to do, although they make good party chars.

3. Chronus24

Yes...and playing Diablo 2 is tedious without a mouse...no offence, but you have to admit that was rather the "Duh!" statement...

4. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

Checkout the stickies on the top of the forum. Under the paladin guides thread by Ragnarod, there is a cleric guide by TheMad0nion - http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=537.

If you enjoy joining games with questers, I'm sure this build will still be viable. I've been considering it myself, but haven't had the time to level him up yet. It'll be interesting to see if you can help out a lot in big hell games. Good luck with your build.

5. moi

moi IncGamers Member

eugh? if soloing a build is tedious, perhaps it isnt a particularly good build?

my solo cleric is lvl 84 in hell/5 tho, so i dunno =D

still trying to figure out what to do about the damn ancients...

6. Chronus24

Ah...but it all depends on how you wish to play. In its purest form, the Cleric is hardly meant to solo pretty much anything above Normal, if that even. However, its true purpose is to heal and rejuvinate the party in all aspects in order for the whole to become much more deadly than it would be without the Cleric. Yes, it is most certainly a party only build, but having a Cleric can do wonders for your self-esteem once players begin thanking and complementing you on your superior battle-field medicine.

Does anyone know how long an account will remain alive even if the person hasn't logged on in months?

7. Krollin

Krollin IncGamers Member

Not sure how long the accounts last for but the characters will be erased after 90 days of non-use