Flip-Flops

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Flip-Flops

If there's one thing I really enjoy about the summer it's the women who have sexy feet who wear flip-flops. I actually find flip-flops (for some weird reason) sexier than nice high heels (although I also like those). Anybody else here who has a feet fettish?

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Good news: I love flip flops and wear them all the time, including the winter as long as snow isn't on the ground.

Bad news: I'm a dude.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate wearing anything except for shoes. I kinda have this thing about showing my feet to people.

My feet stink a lot and they look really freaky.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
TurbulentTurtle said:
I hate wearing anything except for shoes. I kinda have this thing about showing my feet to people.

My feet stink a lot and they look really freaky.

Then by all means, please, keep your shoes on, ewwww.

I have rainbows that I wear pretty much everywhere but work. Quite comfortable. They only are bad when they get wet.

half our grade wears rainbows to school everyday. i don't think anyone really has a fetish for feet but i can see where your going. :lol:

and lol turtle, for some reason that was funnier than it should be. ><

NefariousNothing

Diabloii.Net Member
I heart flip-flops. I wish I could wear mine year round. And I'm a dude, too. :p

I don't find them particularly outstanding on women, but hey, I'm just not a foot dude. Now, a chick in boxers.. that's hot. :thumbsup:

NefariousNothing said:
Now, a chick in boxers.. that's hot. :thumbsup:
Until you learn she is doing it to get a little bit more room for her package.

I hate flip flops, they hurt my feet and make that annoying sound. I don't really care if other people wear them as long as their feet aren't stinking to high heavens.

I'm not really a foot guy.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I am Carmac the thread predictor, I can predict what any raffster thread is about...

I predict...

FEET

edit - hey we have two flip flop threads on page 1

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah my gross feet are a constant center of hilarity for my parents :lol:

{KOW}Spazed said:
Until you learn she is doing it to get a little bit more room for her package.
No... THIS was funnier than it was supposed to be :D

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate them for the same reasons as KOW and on top of that, I hate that girls can't do anything athletic in them. I'm a pretty athletic person, so that is another thing I don't like.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't say that I have a foot fetish entirely... but I do find a well-cared for set of feet to be quite attractive.

Flip flops? Ummm... no. The things irritate me to no end.

Thankfully, my girlfriend HATES wearing anything at all on her feet, and from the pictures I've seen, has really nice feet, too... now there's just that problem of there being 950 miles between us.

quietus said:
I wouldn't say that I have a foot fetish entirely... but I do find a well-cared for set of feet to be quite attractive.

Flip flops? Ummm... no. The things irritate me to no end.

Thankfully, my girlfriend HATES wearing anything at all on her feet, and from the pictures I've seen, has really nice feet, too... now there's just that problem of there being 950 miles between us.
If you haven't ever seen her in real life, well, I'll let someone else take this one.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
If you haven't ever seen her in real life, well, I'll let someone else take this one.
Yes, I am aware of all of the issues involved in this - I'm actually going through a divorce with someone that I met online at the moment...

No, I didn't learn my lesson.

At any rate - I have seen numerous pictures of her, candid shots and such, spent many, many hours on the phone with her - I have no reason whatsoever to believe she is anything but what she has told me.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
quietus said:
Yes, I am aware of all of the issues involved in this - I'm actually going through a divorce with someone that I met online at the moment...

No, I didn't learn my lesson.

At any rate - I have seen numerous pictures of her, candid shots and such, spent many, many hours on the phone with her - I have no reason whatsoever to believe she is anything but what she has told me.
OK, let's leave the feet and continue with...... dating women you met online!!! :lol:

How did that happen quietus? I mean, in "divorce" you didn't mean you actually married her, do you?

EDIT: So, you're married to one woman (through the internet), and now you hooked up with another girl (that you haven't personally met, yet)?

David.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
quietus said:
this woman you are divorcing, you met her before?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
flip flops own. I have a pair of 'bows also. Spend the 50 bucks on a pair and you'll never wish you hadn't.

I guess its cool if girls wear flip flops... its not really thier FEET that can be sexy or not, its thier ankles. Don't even get me started on my college campus when school starts back up. Picture 1000 of the hottest 18 year olds in texas all together wearing skirts and heels walking from sorority house to house. While guys sit in truck beds in the middle of the parking lot drinking beer watching them go by for 4 days straight. :flip:

Isolde212

Banned
I hate flip flops for the simple reason of my feet always feel filthy in them. I feel like dirt and crud get in under my feet and it feels dusty and gross. Since I am a little OCD about being clean and stuff that is very irritating to me.