Fleshripper for Daggermancer?

AFBrat

Diabloii.Net Member
Fleshripper for Daggermancer?

I have a lvl 55 Daggermancer (Venomancer?) and I just found Fleshripper Fanged Knife from a Shaman boss in The Pit, lvl 2. It requires lvl 68, so can't use it yet. Is this a good end-game Dagger for a Venomancer, anyone have experience with it?

It looks to do plenty of physical damage to go along with my poison (from PD and PE), just wondering how it fares in practice and whether I should stick with something like Blackbogs Sharp or use Fleshripper. Any suggestions?

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Fleshripper is the king of Daggers for a dagger mancer.

All I know is that you will need 100% ias to hit the fastest necro attack speed, 10 fps I think it is.

~Kbob

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Actually you need 99% IAS.

Another good option would be a Fury Fanged Knife. Fleshripper and Fury are the two best daggers in the game.

AFBrat

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys I appreciate the quick and direct responses, I'll stick with Fleshripper since I have it and wouldn't need to shell out the expense for a FFK. Ok, sounds like a winner weapon. Thanks, again, time to lvl up :clap:

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Actually you need 99% IAS.

Another good option would be a Fury Fanged Knife. Fleshripper and Fury are the two best daggers in the game.
Yes, seeing that so many items give non 5% incements of ias... 99% should just be rounded to 100%

~Kbob

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
It is somewhat good, but it lacks OW, CB and DS. Those are modifiers you really want. So although adequate, definitely not the best.