flamebelow

CerebralBloodbath

Diabloii.Net Member
flamebelow

i heard that if you use the skill that you get from using flamebelow and "leap" at the same time on a barbarian you become invincible against pvp, is this true??

CB

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
This bug causes you to to be 'invincible', but you won't be able to hit anything either.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
I imagine a "Tesla Turret" PvP barbarian, who uses 2x dream and the flamebellow bug to zap his enemies, sloooooowly, but annoyingly ;)

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
I imagine a "Tesla Turret" PvP barbarian, who uses 2x dream and the flamebellow bug to zap his enemies, sloooooowly, but annoyingly ;)

there is a fatal flaw in the flame glitch, most ppl use it for "invincible" in pvp while afk, but here's the thing, if ppl atk you enough times and breaks all of your equipment, meaning atk you till all of ur armor's durabibilty is down to zero, you pop.......dropping all of your equipments, i have down that at least twice on occation of afk flame barbs, then watch the noobs of pub rushing to pick up equipments, so fun :D

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't tried this (don't have a sorc), but I heard that sorc telekinesis spell, when cast on the bugged 1hp invincible player, will cause the leap to complete, killing the barb.

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
Darknicrofia said:
there is a fatal flaw in the flame glitch, most ppl use it for "invincible" in pvp while afk, but here's the thing, if ppl atk you enough times and breaks all of your equipment, meaning atk you till all of ur armor's durabibilty is down to zero, you pop.......dropping all of your equipments, i have down that at least twice on occation of afk flame barbs, then watch the noobs of pub rushing to pick up equipments, so fun :D
If I haven't mistaken, PvP doesn't reduce the durability on armors and weapons, at least I don't think so.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Grobyc said:
If I haven't mistaken, PvP doesn't reduce the durability on armors and weapons, at least I don't think so.
it does. else, ethereal weapons would be a much bigger market than they are now, and the price of zod runes would drop ;)
but in general, you get hit more seldom in pvp than pvm, so you wont need to repair that often ;)

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Darknicrofia said:
THAT IS SO EFFING AWESOME!

- Dennis