FlameBear & Rabies EQ choices.

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
FlameBear & Rabies EQ choices.

PVP scene, this has stumped me for a while

Flamebear:

Considering between: BloodFist (30% FHR would bump my FHR up by alot of frames, plus the 40 life is like 20 dext), or MageFist (extra damage for my flame skills)

Boots: Aldurs (50% Fire Resists, 50 life and damage to mana, 40%RW) or WaterWalks (20%RW, 65 life, 15 dext -essentially 30 life, 5% max fire resists), I dont want to use gore riders on here.

Im torn' anyone have good suggestions. This is not a flaming rabies druid.

Rabies:

Weapon choice: Plague Bearer w/ Shael or ??? ?? ???

thats really all I need help considering, I have everything else planned out.

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
ReallFugitive said:
PVP scene, this has stumped me for a while

Flamebear:

Considering between: BloodFist (30% FHR would bump my FHR up by alot of frames, plus the 40 life is like 20 dext), or MageFist (extra damage for my flame skills)

Boots: Aldurs (50% Fire Resists, 50 life and damage to mana, 40%RW) or WaterWalks (20%RW, 65 life, 15 dext -essentially 30 life, 5% max fire resists), I dont want to use gore riders on here.

Im torn' anyone have good suggestions. This is not a flaming rabies druid.

Rabies:

Weapon choice: Plague Bearer w/ Shael or ??? ?? ???

thats really all I need help considering, I have everything else planned out.

Please help a nobbie out.

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
For PvP, without a Doubt in my mind you'd have to go Bloodfist over Mage.

MageFist is just an Extra damage kick and frivolity for PvM...

Boots: Aldur's. You Need an in battle Mana source somewhere. If not you'll be stuck in the middle of a fight with only a regular strike to defend yourself with. Mana leech won't get the job done, imo.

Rabies... I still think it's important to have a faster weapon to get the strike in. Plague Bearer reaches only 8.

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
alainpp66 said:
For PvP, without a Doubt in my mind you'd have to go Bloodfist over Mage.

MageFist is just an Extra damage kick and frivolity for PvM...

Boots: Aldur's. You Need an in battle Mana source somewhere. If not you'll be stuck in the middle of a fight with only a regular strike to defend yourself with. Mana leech won't get the job done, imo.

Rabies... I still think it's important to have a faster weapon to get the strike in. Plague Bearer reaches only 8.

Well, I guess that narrows it down a little

I find it entertaining that you were calling me a newb in another thread but don't know whether to use bloodfist or mage for pvp.

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
I find it entertaining that you were calling me a newb in another thread but don't know whether to use bloodfist or mage for pvp.

I'd like to see where I called you a "newb" at. I have yet to post any flames on this forum. GG.

And if you have a problem with me why don't you have the balls to come on out and say it and quit acting like a child.

Hmm..I could have sworn it was you, but now that I look it was just that Crazy Person moron.
My apologies then, I was a bit off my game last night.

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
RealLFugitive: you can use one fast weapon to get the poison in and do a fast weapon switch to plague bearer with poison facet +4* poison facet shield, AFAIk it works... i think that it was on the original Flaming Rabies...

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
iceball_aarf said:
RealLFugitive: you can use one fast weapon to get the poison in and do a fast weapon switch to plague bearer with poison facet +4* poison facet shield, AFAIk it works... i think that it was on the original Flaming Rabies...
OH YEAH!! Thanks for reminding me! You have been blessed with 10 minutes of goodluck! Enjoy [email protected]