Flabby arms.

Andy2702

Diabloii.Net Member
Flabby arms.

They are probably the most annoying/amusing things to see.

My music teacher has them. Imagine the sight when she's conducting Mozart.

Bortaz

Banned
"Lunchlady" arms. I used to work with a young (20ish), otherwise pretty woman who had the most horrendous lunchlady arms. *shiver*

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, given that if they have either you're unlikely to be voluntarily in close proximity I'd have to say the arms.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
"Lunchlady" arms. I used to work with a young (20ish), otherwise pretty woman who had the most horrendous lunchlady arms. *shiver*
I imagined they'd be "dinner lady arms". The Darkness has made a song about them.

skihard

Banned
They are just old lady arms as far as I'm concerned, however there was a girl I knew in the Army that lost a lot of weight in basic training and had the sloppiest of skin I've ever seen. She HAD to wear shorts and t-shirt when we were doing PT in the summer and she always stood in front of me in formation. Needless to say when we did 'side-straddle-hops' (jumping jacks) as our warm up I always got very sick feeling. I now wish I could have filmed it with a high speed camera so I could have put it on you-tube in slow motion, that had to have been like a train wreck.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ski, that made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair. I can see it now:
"ONE side-straddle-hop, TWO side-straddle-hop, THREE side-straddle-hop..."
Meanwhile, ski is wretching all over himself.

Bortaz

Banned
That's because for some bizarre reason the British refer to lunch as dinner.
Growing up in the dirty south, we had breakfast, dinner, and supper. Imagine my confusion when I went out into the world and found out everyone else has breakfast, lunch, and dinner.:scratch:

Lord Nyax

Banned
Growing up in the dirty south, we had breakfast, dinner, and supper. Imagine my confusion when I went out into the world and found out everyone else has breakfast, lunch, and dinner.:scratch:
I never understood where these different terms came from. Supper...dinner...lunch...

I'd guess that "Breakfast" has something to do with "Break fast" or rather, breaking a fast...though I'm not sure why it's in the morning...someone go find out. Do it or I will!!!