Fists of fire/Tiger strike?

Pengers

Diabloii.Net Member
Fists of fire/Tiger strike?

I'm going witha pheonix strike build and have decided to max:
PS
CoT

However, i wanted to max FoF but I already have 4 points invested in TS. So should i keep with TS or just go for FoF? In fact, is FoF even worth it considering it will be heckuva useless in hell? Should I just ignore both and go with Blades of ice? Need some guidance here please.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm going witha pheonix strike build and have decided to max:
PS
CoT

However, i wanted to max FoF but I already have 4 points invested in TS. So should i keep with TS or just go for FoF? In fact, is FoF even worth it considering it will be heckuva useless in hell? Should I just ignore both and go with Blades of ice? Need some guidance here please.

I've found that a fully synergized blades of ice doesn't seem that impressive, since you'll mostly use it as a synergy to phoenix, for the chaos ice bolts. It gets up to 2k per bolt with full synergy on the build I was going with, unsynergized it's still 800, which is respectable.

Fists of fire has one particularly notable ues - synergy to Phoenix's meteor. Hit with Phoenix once, release, phoenix, release, phoenix, release. Stack up burning damage on bosses.

Pengers

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, is my build thrown off too much with those extra few points in TS or is it something some taking away from shadow master can fix?

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
Taking a bit away from SM won't hurt you too badly. If possible, get her to levle 17 or 18 after +skills.

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, is my build thrown off too much with those extra few points in TS or is it something some taking away from shadow master can fix?
I always use Tiger as a side skill on my Phoenix builds, so even though I don't put more than one point in, I wouldn't call 4 points a waste.