Fist of the Heavens: ignores resistance?

Etemenanki

Diabloii.Net Member
Fist of the Heavens: ignores resistance?

From the Arreat Summit:

"Fist of Heavens ignores resistances of Undead and Demons."

Will Conviction still help FoH to do more damage on Undead and Demons?

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
Etemenanki said:
From the Arreat Summit:

"Fist of Heavens ignores resistances of Undead and Demons."

Will Conviction still help FoH to do more damage on Undead and Demons?
i would imagine, if i was throwing my fist of heavens at some demon with conviction, i believe it would hurt him/her more than if i put nothing behind it and just slapped him.

or better yet, i seem to get better grades when i do my homework with conviction rather than just do it half ***.

Etemenanki

Diabloii.Net Member
Okay, well, that's very nice conjecture, but I was looking for something more along the lines of a straight answer.

acceleration turkey

Diabloii.Net Member
Etemenanki said:
Here is a link to a thread on the Battle.net forums. Scroll down the thread a few posts for a more thorough explanation of my problem. I am pursuing multiple avenues of getting this question answered, aside from actually testing it myself, because I do not currently have a Paladin with FoH and Conviction.

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=d2-skills&T=70654&P=1&ReplyCount=5#post70654

i have asked the question several times on this board and others. no one has ever answered it, including all the "experts" around here. good luck getting an answer.

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not certain if FotH is magic damage or lightning damage. If it is magic, then no, conviction won't affect it. If it is lightning however, it should get a boost.