Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fishymancers Unite!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dave in the basement, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Dave in the basement

Dave in the basement IncGamers Member

Fishymancers Unite!

Hello All!

Just out of curiosity, how many Fishymancers are out there? And what is some basic information about your necro?

Grimm defeated Baal a week or so ago, and is now my prime MFer. He is now level 87 and is enjoying his glorious role.

Next! :D

2. Sumendar

Sumendar IncGamers Member

Chernobog is level 81, happily running the pit with ~500mf , haven't bothered to play him farther yet.

3. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Eleazar is lvl84, basic information about him is that he's basically a sidekick for his trusty skeleton army of 14 skeletons...

4. burke615

burke615 IncGamers Member

SumthnFishyHere died at level 59 through sheer inattention on my part. I tend to get a tad complacent running a Fishy for some reason... ;)

JonTheFisherman is his replacement on the Hardcore Ladder, but is only level 11 right now.

Cheers!
    Burke

5. farting bob

farting bob Banned

i think nightfish may have done a fishymancer some time...
    im a fishy fan, my 3 furthest 1.10 chars have all been skelemancers (although 1 used posion dagger as well as skeles). i got 1 in HC a5 hell (SPHCL), but he died, 1 in a5 hell in SC (actually ive jsut past the spot where the HC one died, it was the same layout so i could hold a memorial service for him) and 1 in early a1 hell (SPSCL).
    highest lvl is 84 for the HC, 82 for the SC.

6. MorbidDoom

MorbidDoom IncGamers Member

Blight-Legion has 58 minions at his command, breaking down to 17 skeletons, 10 mages, and 32 revives. Downside to that many skels is that his entire inventory is full of +summoning grand charms...so he can't really pick anything up if it should drop. No matter, since I don't use him to MF anyway. He's only level 80...need to do some Baal runs.

7. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

umm..level 9 (ya, I got bored of him already and wandered off to do another pally..but I will probably come back and work on him more =P)

8. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

My skellymancer Colmontron is now lvl 92,5 :D

He was my first 1.10 char

I ran hell Baal with him a lot and got some nice items too. Now im doing my Baal runs with my Vegasorc, but maybe I will try necro again for higher MF

9. General Zod

General Zod IncGamers Member

General_Zod is a level 68 Fishymancer. Currently he is sitting in Nightmare Act 5 because I am now trying out a new Sorceress.

10. Dinnin Darkblade

Dinnin Darkblade IncGamers Member

Bone-Captin is my SPF SCL Fishymancer. He is up to lvl 51 I believe now (can't remember if I got another level or not) and is in act 1 Nightmare. My B.net Fishymancer is up to lvl 78 and likes to help his skeletons occasionally with his Grims Burning Dead Scythe that is socketed with an Eth for a grand total of -75% to enemy defense.

11. Joutaja

Joutaja IncGamers Member

I have skellymancer Diable at level 91 doing Baal runs and wanting Enigma. :D

12. kramph

kramph IncGamers Member

My first skelliemancer, Patton, is currently 40th level and in Act 5 Normal.

13. sativola

sativola IncGamers Member

My fishymancer is Vildecor, in his 60s, currently doing NM Baal runs. He's a SC character, not on any ladders or in any tourneys. He's been on hold while I concentrate on HC for a while, but will go back to him every now and then to get some much needed SC itamz.

14. Yngwie

Yngwie IncGamers Member

My Fishymancer, Fistandantilus, has maxed Skeleton Mastery, Skeletal Mage, and Skeletal Warrior. He has 30 minions under his command at full strength, which breaks down to 10 skeletons, 10 mages, 8 revives, and a Clay Golem and Ahsab, the Might Mercenary. He is currently at level 83, doing some Mephisto and Baal runs every once in a while. :D

15. TomSilver

TomSilver IncGamers Member

Paul, my fishymancer, is now walking through the hot sun of Lut Gholein in Nightmare difficulty. He is currently at level 54 and is supported by his large army of the death: 12 skellis (raise skeleton is at lvl 31), 6 mages, 9 revives and of course Hazade, the mighty mercenary. Oh, I forgot the iron golem :)

16. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

8 Fishymancers in one game... that's would make one helluva strong army.

Lifius is Clvl 80, currently has 11 skellies, 6 mages and 10 revives in his MF equip. 27 minions combined with a Might merc cause a lot of dmg :)

17. Joutaja

Joutaja IncGamers Member

That sounds like a fun idea. Anyone willing to host skellymancer game for the pure heck of it. :D

I've seen three skellymancers in one game but 8... That would be something.

18. GooberGrape

GooberGrape IncGamers Member

GooberGrape lvl55, currently digging for body parts to make some dead guy's flail. You'd think a necromancer would have an advantage in unearthing long-dead flesh, but nooooo.

19. Kayvon

Kayvon IncGamers Member

Mangus is twiddling his boney thumbs at the beginning of NM, waiting for his friend's amazon to join him. He's getting tired of waiting :grrr: .

I'm not sure some people's computers/net connections could handle that. During a WSK run my framerate dropped to 1 fps on several occasions in Baal's Throneroom with only 2 Skelemancers in the game. 8 in a game would be freaking awesome to see though.

20. Vorbiss

Vorbiss IncGamers Member

Blood? :D Infact, translated in enlish this would mean something like "black god". :)